Don`t bite.

16 hours ago, Toby said:

Which bit did you think was biased?

Guest makapaka
16 hours ago, Toby said:

Which bit did you think was biased?

It wasn’t biased it’s just people hearing what they don’t want to hear.

He may or may not be pro remain, but the BBC certainly is, so when on air he’s got to tow the line to pick up the dollar. He’s very careful to adhere to the BBC narrative on many issues, could you imagine him keeping his position for instance, if he made it known he had confidence in Donald Trump as a president and world leader? No, me neither.

Edited by beefface

yes live commentaries are good its a good job they don't drag it out how the speak on foot bbbbbbaaaaaalllll hhhhhheavvvvvan,the need to just talk normal  like rony.

Listening to Toby Foster this morning, I noticed  he approached the two interviews re the Spearmint Rhino issue with that impartial, finely balanced professionalism that has become his trademark. 

Edited by beefface

6 hours ago, beefface said:

Listening to Toby Foster this morning, I noticed  he approached the two interviews re the Spearmint Rhino issue with that impartial, finely balanced professionalism that has become his trademark. 

Are you being sarcastic?

12 hours ago, beefface said:

I know it well, doesn't verbally make it clear who's side he's on but the little tics and reactions make it perfectly clear, if you question him he'll ask what he said that was biased, you don't always need words to convey an opinion, impartial my arris.

Agreed B11... he's "a BBC journalist"...he doesn't "have an opinion"... as he used to opine!!!

No “tics or reactions” with this issue; Interview with rep of organisation that wanted to shut down club - hardly challenged anything she said. agreed with most. Interview with dancers from club, challenged, interrupted, patronised with hardly any attempt to empathise or understand.  

Did anyone here listen to interviews and chats yesterday, about the Peak Resort in Unstone? Maybe mentioning the David Lloyd project....

If so, please would you tell me on which show it was, and roughly the time, so I can listen to it on iplayer?

cheers,

some of the ramblings of this show ,    its like itslike,ererm whathimacallit, you know what I mean, do you get me ,you know you know.   blackpool blade but now Eckington blade etc     , if I was manager andy,is it andy oh sorry mike.youve got to laugh