10 hours ago, makapaka said:

It’s not giddings is at it all the time so annoying.

I .....t h i n k     o    n    t h    a t    p o i n t      y     o     u    m a y  b   e   r i g h  t!

Been trying to contact Andy Kershaw for many weeks about significant social issue, no reply whatsoever.

i thought he was a decent community minded guy.

More posts have been removed. Please remember that the people you are discussing are local and theres a good chance they read the forum.

We do not allow personal comments and insults so if you cant discuss the topic without resorting to this then please dont post.

On 22/08/2019 at 22:51, gamezone07 said:

Been trying to contact Andy Kershaw for many weeks about significant social issue, no reply whatsoever.

i thought he was a decent community minded guy. 

I did too but he's obviously not. You've not been in touch with me in any of the usual ways. you can email me to : andy.kershaw.01@bbc.co.uk if it's important or otherwise. 

Ah, Hi Andy, sorry about that, bit desperate, i have emailed you lots of times, i recall your involvement in the Tyzack community planning work, as well as your R/S work.

issue acknowledged mods

pm sent will resnd email/info on social care crisis to andy.kershaw.01@bbc.co.uk

Edited by gamezone07

On 22/08/2019 at 07:27, pintor said:

Think you're right,  same when a caller gets the presenters back up, they can just say "got to go to the news or weather". The one thing that really annoys me is when they give the traffic news and play that annoying music in the background,  people on the way to work or whatever  in the morning  when they need traffic news , and this distraction, on five live too btw.

The jingle at the start and end will contain the signal so cars with Traffic Alerts enabled will pick it up and automatically put it on. the end jingle contains the signal to say its ended and go back to the previous station. 

On Football Heaven why does the traffic or anything else thats not the main broadcast play at twice the volume???

Edited by Brooker11

Football Heaven is still a great show and the live commentaries are 2nd to none. 

Good to hear Toby doing his totally impartial and unbiased broadcast about Brexit this morning (on behalf of the Remainers) 🙄

Which bit did you think was biased?

On 29/08/2019 at 08:37, Brooker11 said:

Good to hear Toby doing his totally impartial and unbiased broadcast about Brexit this morning (on behalf of the Remainers) 🙄

Nonsense. The questions posed by Toby are always debating the view of the interviewee; whichever stance is being taken. It’s refreshing as most interviewers have a preset list of questions, don’t listen to the answers, and don’t push further when the answer is clearly not an answer to the actual question.

11 hours ago, Happ said:

Nonsense. The questions posed by Toby are always debating the view of the interviewee; whichever stance is being taken. It’s refreshing as most interviewers have a preset list of questions, don’t listen to the answers, and don’t push further when the answer is clearly not an answer to the actual question.

It’s you that’s talking nonsense, he’s so obviously pro remain it’s embarrassing for someone that claims impartiality.