8 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Robinson was at it again today, he wanted words beginning with N so among others he just had to perv again by mentioning " Nookie", he's way past his sell by date.

He sounds very boring. How old is he ? Isn’t it time he retired ?

17 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Ageism alive and well on the forum

14 hours ago, pattricia said:

He's 78, I believe 

Paulette Edwards V Becky Measures

For me there is no competition BM is a very good presenter and should be in that slot 10am-1pm....

I find her far more easier to listen to than PE.....

I have a very good friend who has been through alot in his life which many wouldn't experience in a life time many people who are in a certain click in Sheffield (Mentioning no names but guess who) tend to ridicule him my friend of many years owns three houses has his own business and even though he has had much to deal with in his life time gets on with life and enjoys it to the full I have never heard him moan not once in fact he state's he has had a good life and he gives those that moan and complain about every little thing a wide berth..

He state's these kind of people will only bring you down and will make you just as bitter, hateful, jealous and bad minded as they are....

So back to what I am proposing Becky Measures in a permanent slot and improve Radio Sheffield for the better

18 hours ago, Box11 said:

Paulette Edwards V Becky Measures

For me there is no competition BM is a very good presenter and should be in that slot 10am-1pm....

I find her far more easier to listen to than PE.....

I have a very good friend who has been through alot in his life which many wouldn't experience in a life time many people who are in a certain click in Sheffield (Mentioning no names but guess who) tend to ridicule him my friend of many years owns three houses has his own business and even though he has had much to deal with in his life time gets on with life and enjoys it to the full I have never heard him moan not once in fact he state's he has had a good life and he gives those that moan and complain about every little thing a wide berth..

He state's these kind of people will only bring you down and will make you just as bitter, hateful, jealous and bad minded as they are....

So back to what I am proposing Becky Measures in a permanent slot and improve Radio Sheffield for the better

I agree, Becky should replace Paulette Edwards, she's back on air again today and the main topic was women going through the menopause , something a man doesn't really understand how it affects women BUT I'm sure she did a full week on the menopause not long ago. The replacement presenters while she was off were like a breath of fresh air .

Your right Lazarus....

It's as if PE is just turning up with no effort at all to me her heart is not in it at all...

Like I said and you Lazarus BM is the better presenter by far.

On 25/06/2019 at 09:33, Brooker11 said:

No not at all.

Incredible. No wonder no one knows what is happening in the politics world if this is the level of understanding.

The fact that Rony still has a show in this more politically correct age, and the fact it keeps winning Sony radio awards.... I dont know who's more astounded- me or Toby Foster.

Then I see he went to Oxford. 

Edited by lil-minx92

4 hours ago, philyyy said:

Incredible. No wonder no one knows what is happening in the politics world if this is the level of understanding.

I doubt knowing that Foster is a Tory (or not) determines any political knowledge, what makes you think he isn't?

6 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I doubt knowing that Foster is a Tory (or not) determines any political knowledge, what makes you think he isn't?

I've listened to him speak. I think knowing what sort of political leaning someone has from the words they use and things they say suggests that one is more likely to know what is going on in the political world. Without that prior knowledge of politics one wouldn't have a clue as to which party/political wing they might float towards.

17 minutes ago, philyyy said:

I've listened to him speak. I think knowing what sort of political leaning someone has from the words they use and things they say suggests that one is more likely to know what is going on in the political world. Without that prior knowledge of politics one wouldn't have a clue as to which party/political wing they might float towards.

I've also listened to (and understood) him speak, Tory - 100%.

He's also made his remain credentials totally obvious whilst maintaining the pretence of being impartial.

Hats off to Toby Foster for putting our p***poor, conniving, lying council under the spotlight re Chinese investment, trees etc. These people are seriously operating from a shallow talent pool.  Mazher Iqbal appeared to think that simply trotting out half baked, poorly articulated rhetoric was enough to palm off the listeners of Radio Sheffield, perhaps he’s right, perhaps he feels that integrity, ability and accountability are wasted on the people of this city.

Edited by beefface