I would'nt know. It must be 30 years ago that we gave up listening to that.

14 hours ago, prince al said:

I hope that I’m mistaken but listening to radio Sheffield recently, I think that the tedious debacle that is clueless is returning. 

I Kind of given up now on Radio  Sheffield now other than an occasional listen to Sarah Major on Sunday  Morning and the excellent teve White Saturday Morning Show..

If you think Clueless is bad I have just come across this new show on Saturday morning Nowt as queer as folk got to say this is the worse show I have heard in a long while  its dire. 

Back to Radio  2 though got to say thats going the same way . 

Toby Foster has become our own David Brent, by his aching attempts to regularly prove his own  

P.C credentials. It’s fascinating to listen to.  I suppose if you’re taking the b.b.c dollar, you’ve gotta tow  the line.

50 minutes ago, beefface said:

Toby Foster has become our own David Brent, by his aching attempts to regularly prove his own  

P.C credentials. It’s fascinating to listen to.  I suppose if you’re taking the b.b.c dollar, you’ve gotta tow  the line.

agree completely bbc too politically correct every base covered.

Thing is we help pay for the dribble dished out instead of giving the listeners what they reallly want ,

The world is not in a good place 

56 minutes ago, beefface said:

I refuse to listen to any BBC stations because of the PC garbage they spout. 

I too fear for this radio station listen to The Source on a Monday night 9-10pm my god they were saying that doing dirt(DRUG DEALING) was fine as long as you invest it into something good I couldn't believe what I was hearing one of them works with the youth(IN THE COMMUNITY) no wonder crime is rife with mentors like this ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS !!!!!

Who is running RS........

Edited by nikki-red

On 01/03/2019 at 22:30, steved32 said:

Listen to Pressman.  Steve Coogan will never need a new script for Alan Partridge.

Pressman is the sort of "DJ" Coogan lampoons.  Only trouble is, Pressman, his twenty listeners and RS production team are delusional.

Seriously.

I find the on air interviews he does bizarre to listen to. It's as if they had a someone else ask the questions before hand and just edit in Pressman asking the questions from a script with, only a fraction of a second between the end of his barrage of questions and the start of the reply. Comes across very staged.

I think it`s improved a fair bit recently, particularly on a Friday evening. And the Clarke Carlisle stuff is good promoting some excellent local music that most folk don`t know about.

Not listened to it for  a few weeks it become tedious same people ringing in most days.

15 hours ago, Box11 said:

I too fear for this radio station listen to The Source on a Monday night 9-10pm my god they were saying that doing dirt(DRUG DEALING) was fine as long as you invest it into something good I couldn't believe what I was hearing one of them works with the youth(IN THE COMMUNITY) no wonder crime is rife with mentors like this ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS !!!!!

Who is running RS........

I’ve heard that’s a common belief, how else do dealers reconcile their diabolical deeds.

Bang on PRINCE AL.......

If youth workers are promoting the idea of DOING DIRT(DRUG DEALING).......... as normal then what else are they telling them I dread to think,the person who is running RS needs to sort this radio station out and quickly it seems anyone can get a slot as a presenter these days without any training at all.......

COME ON RADIO SHEFFIELD GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY GENUINE LISTENERS LEFT !!!!!

On 05/04/2019 at 21:08, prince al said:

I hope that I’m mistaken but listening to radio Sheffield recently, I think that the tedious debacle that is clueless is returning. 

And do you know what?  RS think it's good radio.  Just like the Saturday cooking spot ... oops ... discarded.

Tripe.