Well find it hard to believe it supposed to be the best local radio station. Who ever does the judging not listened to the stuff that broadcast om a Saturday morning.

I'd like Bill Turnbulls job. Was listening to Classic (unsure why) and he had a track on that was about 15 minutes long, it finished and he said, Now lets have some Mozart, another 10 minutes. He's not gonna get a sore throat anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, chris101 said:

Well find it hard to believe it supposed to be the best local radio station. Who ever does the judging not listened to the stuff that broadcast om a Saturday morning.

Must be a Saturday morning thing. I mostly listen to Absolute or 5 live but on a Saturday I avoid it like the plague. One has frank Skinner droning on and the other has Danny Baker doing the same. I used to think both men funny but they are awful these days on the radio.

2 hours ago, Albert smith said:

We agree .At Last.

Hurrah! 

As it's "camp"  Saturdays on radio 2 I've had to resort to Frank Skinner on Absolute , Saturday mornings not brilliant  admittedly but passable, only on  'till  11.0 though.

6 music when I'm at home, is the only option.

Edited by mickyboy

23 hours ago, steved32 said:

Mrs Foster has two daughters, unless perchance you hadn't heard.

I realise that.  My point is that TF is also self, self, self.

Hence why I said all Television and Radio presenters.

I have never listened to Sheffield since they replaced Tony Capstick with  Toby Foster....

Your right TF is all self I heard him some time ago now and is show was about Page hall some guy was living there (POOR MAN) and as been for some years he stated that the area was now <removed> and all TF could say is that he spent one morning there and said it wasn't that bad his he having a laugh I thought,the guy who lived there said you need to spend more time than just one morning to see how bad it is he continue and told him to move out to another area the guy said its hard just to pack-up and move and TF continue to say well move.How about saying to the poor guy that the all area needs urgent help in a clean up and the help of the police to sort out all the antisocial behaviour that goes on there day and night in-short many of these presenters on RS.......... RR,PE AND TF are very smug to say the least and I don't for life of me know why!!!! That's why I stopped listening and switched to BBC Radio 4 it is after all for grown ups and the presenters are way more professional !!!!!

Edited by nikki-red

Listen to Pressman.  Steve Coogan will never need a new script for Alan Partridge.

Pressman is the sort of "DJ" Coogan lampoons.  Only trouble is, Pressman, his twenty listeners and RS production team are delusional.

Seriously.

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, steved32 said:

Listen to Pressman.  Steve Coogan will never need a new script for Alan Partridge.

Pressman is the sort of "DJ" Coogan lampoons.  Only trouble is, Pressman, his twenty listeners and RS production team are delusional.

Seriously.

He is terrible. 

On 07/05/2008 at 20:28, tonynmorris said:

Anyone listen to BBC Radio Sheffield, don't you think it captures the 'old' Radio Hallam in the old days of broadcasting from hartshead before it became a 'youth culture' station. I liked Roger Moffat and Ray Stuart, anyone remember Roger's lion story in Nether Edge?

No but I saw him ****** up in Samsanthas

I hope that I’m mistaken but listening to radio Sheffield recently, I think that the tedious debacle that is clueless is returning.