Anyone know what the “insensitive text” was about people with allergies ? I missed it.

Anyone know what the “insensitive text” was about people with allergies ? I missed it.

some conservative councillor had used social media to say if anyone had a an allergy --it was there responsibility to attend to it====Toby seemed a bit upset by this

If you think radio Sheffield try radio Nottingham. It's like Alan Partridge every day......

some conservative councillor had used social media to say if anyone had a an allergy --it was there responsibility to attend to it====Toby seemed a bit upset by this

was it not a labour councillor?

was it not a labour councillor?

It was a labour councillor, Neale Gibson - Walkley. Are there any conservative councillors in Sheffield ?.

some councillor had used social media to say if anyone had a an allergy --it was there responsibility to attend to it====Toby seemed a bit upset by this[
Edited by wagginfinger
counclior given wrong alliance

Is she that girl who giggles all the time ?

Yes.

No doubt another sycophant will soon be recruited.

OFC its perfectly reasonable to listen to a different station that you approve of instead of this constant bitching about RS ?

Some BBC licence payers need to uphold

standards by challenging dross.

I love listening to Radio Sheffield

---------- Post added 07-10-2018 at 11:51 ----------

Roney is fantastic

---------- Post added 07-10-2018 at 11:52 ----------

I like listening to Neil the gardener

---------- Post added 07-10-2018 at 11:53 ----------

And also Toby Foster

---------- Post added 07-10-2018 at 11:54 ----------

In fact I like the whole team

the most annoying thing on rs is football heaven presenters and they all do this except the new mike is, when they finish a sentence in slow motion,giddings and staton are the worst,eg just ring us on 0800 111 for.......te.....nine.....for.....te.............ni.....ne. or that's all coming up on to................ni...ghts pro.........ggrrrrrrrrram in this silly dull voice,why cant they just speak in normal tones. dan walker and Charlie on breakfast do it ,its so an oy in g just hope mike the new guy will keep as he is and not follow the oth ers

Guest makapaka
the most annoying thing on rs is football heaven presenters and they all do this except the new mike is, when they finish a sentence in slow motion,giddings and staton are the worst,eg just ring us on 0800 111 for.......te.....nine.....for.....te.............ni.....ne. or that's all coming up on to................ni...ghts pro.........ggrrrrrrrrram in this silly dull voice,why cant they just speak in normal tones. dan walker and Charlie on breakfast do it ,its so an oy in g just hope mike the new guy will keep as he is and not follow the oth ers

I’m glad it’s not just me.

Andy giddings and his invisible.full.stops.....before.....moving....on.....to.....another....subject.

If you think radio Sheffield try radio Nottingham. It's like Alan Partridge every day......

the word missing between sheffield and try is sucks