Guest makapaka

He seems a nice kid - not much of an opinion on things ie a challenge to certain points of view but he’s a good fill in.

cant wait for Toby to return cant stand the guys voice, i have had switch to radio 2 or hallam FM:hihi:

If I had to listen to Hallam , I would give up on life altogether :gag:

He’s not too bad as a presenter although everyone seems to pause before saying his first name, as though they aren’t sure how to pronounce it. :huh:

He’s not too bad as a presenter although everyone seems to pause before saying his first name, as though they aren’t sure how to pronounce it. :huh:

because the first instinct is to say the more common Owen not O-wayne in all likelihood.

because the first instinct is to say the more common Owen not O-wayne in all likelihood.

just to br pedantic its owain,

Hi owain your doing a good job being its your first time.

Its actually not, he stood in for Toby a couple of months ago. I agree tho, hes done a great job, hes obviously a natural.

Also, he pronounces his name 'Owine'.

Its actually not, he stood in for Toby a couple of months ago. I agree tho, hes done a great job, hes obviously a natural.

Also, he pronounces his name 'Owine'.

thank you i stand to be corrected, i wonder whether the owine and owain is something to do with the accent?

i was spelling it in the phonetic style. I know is name is Owain but i would have pronounced it o-wayne

reading nikki's post its o-wine phonetically. so thats 3 different ways of saying it in three posts which is why people may pause before saying it.

He's doing a good job, its certainly different to Toby but that isnt a knock at either. im enjoying it. Its not his first time though, he covered earlier on in the year

The camp chap who is now on the morning show is like a breath of fresh air to our own station, he has no personal agenda or one sided views .

Listening again after abandoning for other stations.

Cant wait for Toby to get back . This camp bloke is shocking.

Yea i heard him ealier this year ..

thankfully ive been on holiday last two weeks so havnt had to listen ..

Thankfully TF's been on holiday for the last two weeks so the audience has been able to listen to presenters who don't mumble and jumble.

Cant wait for Toby to get back . This camp bloke is shocking.

I usually have Radio Sheffield on in the car and I must say, Toby is easier to listen to. The replacement chap? Well, he has a very high voice doesn't he!

What happened to Toby this morning? Forgot to turn his mike off but I missed what he said because of my hairdryer