In seventies I would be at nude beaches in France and that was normal for people to go to these places.

And naked saunas in other places in europe

English repressed people think nudity is sexual, it isn't if you live a normal life.

It wouldn't even surprise me if this post gets removed or moderated because I use the word sexual in a normal conversation about nudity.

yes normal and not sexual, but i think these two girls may be getting a buzz out of it sexually???

In seventies I would be at nude beaches in France and that was normal for people to go to these places.

And naked saunas in other places in europe

English repressed people think nudity is sexual, it isn't if you live a normal life.

It wouldn't even surprise me if this post gets removed or moderated because I use the word sexual in a normal conversation about nudity.

There are places in England you can go to be a nudist - most people aren't interested though. They're not offended by nudity, or repressed, they just don't see the need to take their kit off with others around!

What a strange lot you are. Did you miss the fact that it's on the radio, or are you all really dense?

---------- Post added 17-04-2018 at 17:59 ----------

yes normal and not sexual, but i think these two girls may be getting a buzz out of it sexually???

Really? What makes you think that then?

And so what if they do?

What a strange lot you are. Did you miss the fact that it's on the radio, or are you all really dense?

And so what if they do?

What makes you think we didn't see that? I think we all gather it's on the radio!

What makes you think we didn't see that? I think we all gather it's on the radio!

Apologies Paula, I should have excluded you from my remarks - I was really referring to the OP, Dimple and realcockney - who are getting their knickers in a twist about nothing.

Apologies Paula, I should have excluded you from my remarks - I was really referring to the OP, Dimple and realcockney - who are getting their knickers in a twist about nothing.

Perhaps they're annoyed they're not getting to have a look?

Perhaps they're annoyed they're not getting to have a look?

That sounds about right. I think realcockney's frightened by the idea that they might actually enjoy themselves.

And so what if they do?

If they get a sexual buzz out of it ,they should not be paid with license payers money

That sounds about right. I think realcockney's frightened by the idea that they might actually enjoy themselves.

The presenters should give a rendition of "Knees Up Mother Brown" to cheer him up.

If they get a sexual buzz out of it ,they should not be paid with license payers money

For goodness sake man, get a grip. The only person suggesting that was realcockney (who isn't actually a real cockney) on the basis of nothing whatsoever except his own oversexualised imagination.

For goodness sake man, get a grip. The only person suggesting that was realcockney (who isn't actually a real cockney) on the basis of nothing whatsoever except his own oversexualised imagination.

Think you should get a grip , I was pulling your leg and got the response I expected :hihi:

ha ha you really should get over yourself and get out more:loopy:

---------- Post added 17-04-2018 at 22:01 ----------

not at all if they are enjoying themselves with licence payers money i want to watch :D

---------- Post added 17-04-2018 at 22:02 ----------

he cant always see that far sat in that ivory tower:hihi: