Should be interesting ! Maybe he’s taking Toby’s place. At least he has good diction with a Welsh slant.

Oooh Matron!

Thought he did very well this morning, was it his first day?

He’s certainly got more ‘presence’ than some of the other Look North folk, although Keeley D is very attractive - can you still say that nowadays ?

Young Owain did alright this morning, you could sense a nervousness in his delivery and the fact he was coming to terms with the local area. He was't bad at all. Nice to hear a different voice now and again.

oowershiwi ?

Weersen.....

Hey, this morning they’re doing a long feature on the ‘Sheffield Fishcake’, absolutely fascinating and I’m suprised this topic’s not been covered before, as it is Radio SHEFFIELD! Fingers crossed for a feature on the breadcake/bap debate or ‘Hendos’ soon!

Edited by beefface

Hey, this morning they’re doing a long feature on the ‘Sheffield Fishcake’, absolutely fascinating and I’m suprised this topic’s not been covered before, as it is Radio SHEFFIELD! Fingers crossed for a feature on the breadcake/bap debate or ‘Hendos’ soon!

Sheffield Fishcakes have been covered many times and the meaning of the word nesh.

Young Owain did alright this morning, you could sense a nervousness in his delivery and the fact he was coming to terms with the local area. He was't bad at all. Nice to hear a different voice now and again.

Yes I agree, I've enjoyed his show the last two mornings. Get to listen to most of it before going to work.

From the bbc website

"When Kat came up with the idea, I forced her to do it. I thought it was brilliant and bold being naked," says Jenny.

Forced?

Forced?

I wonder how people would react if it was a male presenter 'forcing' a female presenter to strip for a podcast.

Pair of stupid attention seeking women.

In seventies I would be at nude beaches in France and that was normal for people to go to these places.

And naked saunas in other places in europe

English repressed people think nudity is sexual, it isn't if you live a normal life.

It wouldn't even surprise me if this post gets removed or moderated because I use the word sexual in a normal conversation about nudity.