Firstly, thanks Sheridan 1-0 and Top 4718 for pointing out the tuning dial on my radio. Radio Sheffield is off limits in my house.

But, one of my mates said that on Friday one of the presenters had a phone in topic on favourite smells.

Yes, favourite smells. Is Alan Partridge on RS? Is Smashie Nicie Pressman leading the station's INSET?

9.30 now. Just tuning in to Radio 5...

Firstly, thanks Sheridan 1-0 and Top 4718 for pointing out the tuning dial on my radio. Radio Sheffield is off limits in my house.

But, one of my mates said that on Friday one of the presenters had a phone in topic on favourite smells.

Yes, favourite smells. Is Alan Partridge on RS? Is Smashie Nicie Pressman leading the station's INSET?

I have noticed that RS broadcasts a lot of topics that are in the morning papers.

I have noticed that RS broadcasts a lot of topics that are in the morning papers.

which should be more interesting than broadcasting topics nobody cares about, yes ?

So now you don't listen but get your mates to report back :hihi: its not for you just leave it man.

Yes, favourite smells.

Maybe that's for people who complain that Radio Sheffield gets right up their noses?

The shows this week on radio sheff which are highlighting mental health issues have been spot on. Well done for trying to raise more awareness and getting listeners to share their experiences openly and try to remove the stigma of mental health.

Guest makapaka

The Toby Foster show has improved recently - he seems to be focusing on entertaining the listeners a bit more which is what morning drive show needs.

Decent at the moment the breakfast show.

The Toby Foster show has improved recently - he seems to be focusing on entertaining the listeners a bit more which is what morning drive show needs.

Decent at the moment the breakfast show.

Yes, I agree. This morning the topics were, mental health, egg donation and tree felling on Rivelin Valley Rd. I was interested in this last subject as I live in this area. It was only spoilt by the topic about puddings and desserts but we have to have some lighthearted subjects !

I am also pleased to hear that Toby doesn’t now rush his words ! :D

The Toby Foster show has improved recently - .

Yeah. Dan the producer has been off ill. He's back today, so we'll be awful again.

Hey Steve... that fish wife woman is me! It was a genuine mistake.. but you have great ears because I didn't even realise I'd said it! So thank you for picking up on my error! My bad! Always love a bit of constructive criticism and my grammar I can work on. My voice, sadly, I cannot. My "fish wifery" has taken years to perfect and I know it's not to everyone's taste. But thank you for your feedback :D Kind Regards, Jenny E.

Ignore them Jenny,you do a smashing job love.LOL

---------- Post added 22-03-2018 at 22:00 ----------

I’m afraid Toby is still talking too quickly and mumbling his words. When he then interiews someone who always mumbles it’s uneasy listening.! :roll:

I think its the stand up comedian coming out.His brain acts faster than his mouth sometimes that's all.I like Toby but I have said before I think he could do with a bit of speech therapy or he will finish up with a stammer.

L

Yeah. Dan the producer has been off ill. He's back today, so we'll be awful again.

Prescience or what!

Driving up the M1 today all I could hear on RS was Foster hitting the claxon button in a woeful attempt to poke fun at South Yorkshire police.

Oh how we didn't laugh.

Depths. Plumbed. Lowest C D.

Ignore them Jenny,you do a smashing job love.LOL

---------- Post added 22-03-2018 at 22:00 ----------

I think its the stand up comedian coming out.His brain acts faster than his mouth sometimes that's all.I like Toby but I have said before I think he could do with a bit of speech therapy or he will finish up with a stammer.

L

Toby Foster a stand up comedian !!!!

You'll be telling us he runs comedy clubs, says " it's interesting " a lot and lives in Rotherham next.