What will the majority of the people on here do if Toby is not around to criticise?

What will the majority of the people on here do if Toby is not around to criticise?

Have you listened to the rest of RS?

Pressman's abysmal programmes alone supply enough material to write a damning volume on how NOT to be a radio presenter.

Cheesy, or what!

Mod Note

Posts removed for racism & being off topic along with any posts referring to them.

Any further racist remarks will lead to the person making them being suspended

---------- Post added 04-05-2017 at 13:41 ----------

Mod Note

Posts removed for discussing moderation, if you have a query regarding the moderation of the forum please take it to the Helpdesk

there is talk on one of the biggest forms of boycotting radio sheffield if he doesn't come back, so, i would guess that the ppl on S/F that dont like him are, by far in the minority.

Paul Walker is truly terrible to listen to.

Agreed sadly lacking, and he's into cars :rolleyes:

Toby is the best presenter on Radio Sheffield, which is why he presents the breakfast programme. It is also why the BBC haven't sacked him previously for his verbal indiscretions, and why he is currently under suspension, rather than being sacked. They (Radio Sheffield) have a dilemma. Sack their best presenter, who whether you like him or not is extremely popular. Or forgive him and rap his knuckles once again!

Think also the station will also have to take into consideration the amount of time he demands off due to his other commitments.

Toby is the best presenter on Radio Sheffield, which is why he presents the breakfast programme. It is also why the BBC haven't sacked him previously for his verbal indiscretions, and why he is currently under suspension, rather than being sacked. They (Radio Sheffield) have a dilemma. Sack their best presenter, who whether you like him or not is extremely popular. Or forgive him and rap his knuckles once again!

This assumes he wants to go back. He might not want to - based on details that we don't know about.

He probably does well out of his laughter nights because he is good but I doubt it would break the bank or last long if it finished, and regular money is also something that everyone likes.

I hope RS get him back asap. He could easily get another morning show somewhere else, but who wants to travel to places like Leicester every day?

This assumes he wants to go back. He might not want to - based on details that we don't know about.

He probably does well out of his laughter nights because he is good but I doubt it would break the bank or last long if it finished, and regular money is also something that everyone likes.

I hope RS get him back asap. He could easily get another morning show somewhere else, but who wants to travel to places like Leicester every day?

I hear that Radio Outer Hebrides has a vacancy. Anywhere further away from Sheffield is OK with me.

Think also the station will also have to take into consideration the amount of time he demands off due to his other commitments.

Don't remember it being that much to be honest and he's entitled to holidays like everyone else.

I think the bigger and more worrying aspect is the disregard that RS and generic BBC management have paid to listeners enquiries. A number of folk (and myself) have directly contacted the station to ask what is happening about the breakfast show and so far there has been no response, which, for a publicly funded service is very poor at least. I have been a loyal RS listener for many years and supported The Toby Foster Return campaign last time. This time however I have grown tired of the evasion, it is a curtain call too many. I now listen to Steve Bailey for a quick news catch up first thing and then over to Radio 4extra which is properly entertaining and no game playing

I think the bigger and more worrying aspect is the disregard that RS and generic BBC management have paid to listeners enquiries. A number of folk (and myself) have directly contacted the station to ask what is happening about the breakfast show and so far there has been no response, which, for a publicly funded service is very poor at least. I have been a loyal RS listener for many years and supported The Toby Foster Return campaign last time. This time however I have grown tired of the evasion, it is a curtain call too many. I now listen to Steve Bailey for a quick news catch up first thing and then over to Radio 4extra which is properly entertaining and no game playing ��

Agreed, its very poor. They have taken the decision to suspend him so should be answerable.