As its been said on here to you many, many times - listen to something else (bland I would imagine).

What? Something very bland, like Pressman, and his cheesy 1980's DJ delivery?

What? Something very bland, like Pressman, and his cheesy 1980's DJ delivery?

I've no idea, I doubt he'd be my cup of tea so I don't tune in, unlike you obviously.

Chris Evans is another stupid git that I don't watch or listen to. Everyone has their favourites and I don't question that. I will state again and I am allowed an opinion,Toby Foster from my point of view, is not fit for purpose. If he does return to the morning show he will be switched off so what is your point? Do you just like to "stir" it like Foster or ARE you him?

Music Evans plays is ok, but I don't want to hear about him, vasos, or their marathon running or their families or what his children are doing.

Egos taking over I think so I turn it off. Simple

If you don't want bland I suggest that you tune to radio (sheep) Hallam with the other mindless morons. I prefer sensible news without the ramblings of Fatty Foster

If you don't want bland I suggest that you tune to radio (sheep) Hallam with the other mindless morons. I prefer sensible news without the ramblings of Fatty Foster

I don't understand what your saying here, your contradicting yourself.

I wish they'd hurry up and sort it, if that's it.

I like Paul Walker on footy, and he's probably the best of the morning replacements, but it needs Toby back.

Re. Toby, as a licence fee payer I'd like to know if he's being paid for all this time off (whilst they're also paying a replacement)

Re. Toby, as a licence fee payer I'd like to know if he's being paid for all this time off (whilst they're also paying a replacement)

He's freelance, so only paid when he's there

I loved the way Toby used to pull people apart on the radio putting words in people's mouths and then cut them off before they had time to respond. He's so funny. It's so obvious he didnt like the Roma community and used to slate them left right and centre, come to think of it he hammered the Asians at every opportunity he got. He was never ever impartial but was funny and made the listeners believe his point of view to get the listeners to call in and rant. He was never fair but was funny to listen too!