Roney is one of the best broadcasters in the business, he really understands people.

I find him very boring

I find him very boring

couldn't agree more

radio sheffield had some top presenters in the 80s ,one being bob Hazelwood who presented shows as diverse as football commentary to the weekly folk show,he had an easy going style never talking down to the listener.often wondered why he left radio sheffield.

Interesting:

"Popular BBC Radio Sheffield host Toby Foster is under investigation by bosses for his use of social media after a month-long absence from the airwaves.

The breakfast show presenter has denied he has been sacked by the station after rumours began circulating about his disappearance."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/update-missing-radio-sheffield-host-toby-foster-under-investigation-by-bbc-bosses-after-disappearing-from-airwaves-1-8515254

I think the only person who finds Toby Foster amusing is Toby Foster.

Interesting:

"Popular BBC Radio Sheffield host Toby Foster is under investigation by bosses for his use of social media after a month-long absence from the airwaves.

The breakfast show presenter has denied he has been sacked by the station after rumours began circulating about his disappearance."

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/update-missing-radio-sheffield-host-toby-foster-under-investigation-by-bbc-bosses-after-disappearing-from-airwaves-1-8515254

I for one is still no wiser?

I for one is still no wiser?

He's virtually stopped using Twitter and someone else manages his profile on it with his occasional input (mostly comedy club related).

He's great I miss Toby in the mornings

I for one won't miss him I can listen to RADIOSHEFF in the morning again. He is rude and opinionated and not suited to what he was employed to do. He really should stick to comedy on the clubs

Finally dispensed with? Should have happened a long time ago.

The man is incoherent, intolerant of views counter to his own, and actually insensitive - e.g. his playing of background music when summarising harrowing or tragic news.

Good riddance, hopefully.

The man is incoherent, intolerant of views counter to his own, and actually insensitive - e.g. his playing of background music when summarising harrowing or tragic news.

And so say all of us

As its been said on here to you many, many times - listen to something else (bland I would imagine).