It doesn't take careful selection to find an EDL member or supporter to rip apart. Just pick any.

I'm pro Brexit and wouldn't be ripped apart, you sound like some biased BBC stooge.

I'm pro Brexit and wouldn't be ripped apart, you sound like some biased BBC stooge.

Evidently you can, read my short post very carefully. I refer to pro EDL only not pro brexit. Despite being a firm remainer I acknowledge that most who are pro brexit are not racist thugs associated with the EDL

Evidently you can, read my short post very carefully. I refer to pro EDL only not pro brexit. Despite being a firm remainer I acknowledge that most who are pro brexit are not racist thugs associated with the EDL

Toby has more important things to focus on today. forget Trump , Brexit , Isis.... We have the "biggest Elvis fan in the world'

Spot the deliberate mistake from the intro from "Clueless" (aka "Bloody Pointless") today:

"All you need is a phone and a BRAIN." Cue, divert to Radio 5 to avoid any further Smashie and Nicie impressions (sans irony).

Sack Pressman.

Guest makapaka
Spot the deliberate mistake from the intro from "Clueless" (aka "Bloody Pointless") today:

"All you need is a phone and a BRAIN." Cue, divert to Radio 5 to avoid any further Smashie and Nicie impressions (sans irony).

Sack Pressman.

Pressman is dire.

Both him and Paulette need moving to night shift and some new blood brought in.

Driving down M1 this morning was listening to what I thought would be good chat program about love where you live, Barnsley today was featured it was proving to be worth a listen but once again Roney drags the class system into things. Maybe he's got a chip on his shoulder about being a middle class teacher . Royalty, Thatcher , and the miners strike nearly every day. looking to kick the BBC into touch anyway and not pay the fee. It used to be a balanced opinion from that organisation.
joke of a presenter stealing a wage as is the most unfunny slobbering poor excuse of a funny man and the reason i only listen to footie heaven Toby the pathetic blubbering Foster garbage as a presenter

Says it all when the best thing on local radio is the evening football show.

Says it all when the best thing on local radio is the evening football show.

No, Phil Butler is best. And- dare I venture to say it- isn't there too much football on RS?

[Hides in corner, fearing onslaught...]

No, Phil Butler is best. And- dare I venture to say it- isn't there too much football on RS?

[Hides in corner, fearing onslaught...]

If your not a football fan then there's too much....and vice versa if you are a football fan...me personally, i think they've got it just right...the fact football heaven has been broadcasting for 25 years or more is testament to how popular football is in this area...

If your not a football fan then there's too much....and vice versa if you are a football fan...me personally, i think they've got it just right...the fact football heaven has been broadcasting for 25 years or more is testament to how popular football is in this area...

Agreed. After five years without it, Sheffield United have just started to play again, albeit in the pub league.

---------- Post added 08-03-2017 at 18:31 ----------

On today's breakfast show, Toby reported the speculation about the CIA and MI5 bugging our TVs to snoop on conversations; well, if they've bugged the Foster TV, they'll need a linguist to translate gibberish into plain English.

The man is indecipherable.

Agreed. After five years without it, Sheffield United have just started to play again, albeit in the pub league.

---------- Post added 08-03-2017 at 18:31 ----------

On today's breakfast show, Toby reported the speculation about the CIA and MI5 bugging our TVs to snoop on conversations; well, if they've bugged the Foster TV, they'll need a linguist to translate gibberish into plain English.

The man is indecipherable.

Yet you still regularly listen :help:

Yet you still regularly listen :help:

Yes, for local information, but as soon as Foster or Pressman come on the air ... oh dear ...

Edited by nikki-red