---------- Post added 16-11-2016 at 10:18 ----------

Toby is leading a very good debate at the moment ,Mick from Firth Park is an absolute star .

Well done Foster..

Totally agree on this.

Edited by d71146

Amazing change of heart from the great man.

Less than a year ago he was denying the existence of no-go areas in the region and berating Nigel Farage as racist for stating that he would not like a Romanian family living next door.

Perhaps his change of heart came from when he got a can chucked at him whilst driving through his "home" town of Rotherham. (On his way to Harley)

Less than a year ago he was denying the existence of no-go areas in the region and berating Nigel Farage as racist for stating that he would not like a Romanian family living next door.

Perhaps his change of heart came from when he got a can chucked at him whilst driving through his "home" town of Rotherham. (On his way to Harley)

I didn't hear the debate but knowing how Foster normally works was he not playing devil's advocate?

Tobs has realised that he is getting a bit to posh ,moving away from his roots and has now realised where his bread is buttered .

Power to the people is his new motto .;)

Toby is leading a very good debate at the moment ,Mick from Firth Park is an absolute star .

Well done Foster..

What were they discussing? Is it available on t'internet ?

Tobs has realised that he is getting a bit to posh ,moving away from his roots and has now realised where his bread is buttered .

Power to the people is his new motto .;)

Posh? Think we've got different ideas of what that sounds like.

Well done Foster..

Just listening to Mick now, what a superb call and unfortunatly 100% true and indicative of many areas that the do gooders choose to ignore.

I know it is not a popular view, but I think Toby is quite good. It must be difficult trying to keep it fresh 5 days a week. Imperfect but better than the others on RS.

He needs to slow that motormouth of his down or he will end up going to speech therapy.I mean.I like the man but his stuttering is getting worse.

He needs to slow that motormouth of his down or he will end up going to speech therapy.I mean.I like the man but his stuttering is getting worse.

So what if he stutters and has to go to speech therapy? Is that a problem?

I sometimes listen to his show but not that often as I work shifts.

I would think that to become a radio dj / broadcaster with a stutter would be something to be proud of.

I don't know Toby personally but I don't like bullies who try to pick on peoples weaknesses.

I have no idea if Toby has a stutter or not, as mentioned above I don't always get to listen to the show due to shift work.

Sorry, that is a lot of 'I's!

Not sure what folks problem is with Toby, I enjoy the breakfast show, was certainly missed when he was "off air" the other year.

Not sure what folks problem is with Toby, I enjoy the breakfast show, was certainly missed when he was "off air" the other year.

People seem to have problems with anyone thats anything above the bland Smashey & Nicey level, they should be forced to listen to Hallam on a permenant loop.