The traffic reports especially public transport is bad they have no knowledge of the local area and as for getting the lcoal names right Iam sick of OWLERTON been said wrong

I realise this is going to be difficult on here, but how do you pronounce Owlerton like a native? Is it OWL-erton, OOl-erton or URL'rton.

The last time I asked a bus driver to take me there he made me to repeat it about 15 times and I had to resort to hoo-hooing and revolving me head through 360 degrees before he caught on.

Pigsville to me...

jimmy carrol is good when on shame not all the time

Unfortunately I don't think this is a joke :suspect:

I had the misfortune to stumble across one of his "comedy" routines a while back...as a black man I found it massively offensive. Full of stereotypes and cliches.

If Radio Sheffield has him on the airwaves they are seriously out of touch with their local community.

On air, he is not the least racist: even if he's offensive when 'live' (as many of the radio-friendly comedians are!)

Unfortunately I don't think this is a joke :suspect:

I had the misfortune to stumble across one of his "comedy" routines a while back...as a black man I found it massively offensive. Full of stereotypes and cliches.

If Radio Sheffield has him on the airwaves they are seriously out of touch with their local community.

Oh give me a break!! People with chips on their shoulders get right on my titties.:roll:

Just imagine- a comedian who targets stereotypes. How unusual is that!

this was deeply offensive actually :rant:

this was deeply offensive actually :rant:

What did he say ?

Notice that radio shefffield traffic reports are not showing the tram works even though there was a feature on the early show plus its on the news yet another example of radio Sheffield not been fit for purpose.