I Miss Sheffield!!!

Hey guys!!! Do any of you remember me from the early days of the forum? I moved away from Sheffield just over a year ago but still miss Sheff terribly! If you remember me, please rsvp to this link & make a girl smile!!! :)

I think I met you at a meet at the CRB?

I miss Sheffield too!

Howdy blootiger, howdy MrH.

Looks like this thread may turn into a forum reunion to me :hihi:

Glad to hear from you both. :thumbsup:

Hey guys!!! Do any of you remember me from the early days of the forum? I moved away from Sheffield just over a year ago but still miss Sheff terribly! If you remember me, please rsvp to this link & make a girl smile!!! :)

Unless you've moved somewhere completely remote or to London what's to miss really? Nothing ever changes, and when it rarely does it's already happened somewhere else in the country first so it only a case of Sheffield copying and making a big deal of it!

Unless you've moved somewhere completely remote or to London what's to miss really? Nothing ever changes, and when it rarely does it's already happened somewhere else in the country first so it only a case of Sheffield copying and making a big deal of it!

If you hate the city so much, why don't you go somewhere else? There are people on the Forum who do their bit to make our city the safest and greenest in the country. I and they won't thank you for crass remarks like that.

Good to hear from you DaBouncer. Takapuna was rubbish without you! Where are you?

If you hate the city so much, why don't you go somewhere else? There are people on the Forum who do their bit to make our city the safest and greenest in the country. I and they won't thank you for crass remarks like that.

Good to hear from you DaBouncer. Takapuna was rubbish without you! Where are you?

I little thing called affordabilty, time,jobs, and that I have a Girlfriend's need to consider! I don't hate the place per say I have just been to many other places that are clearly much better! Believe me if I had no barrier's I wouldn't hesitate!

Sheffield comes up short against a lot of other places for several aspects! I couldn't understand anyone missing it if they have been/lived/experienced other places that were better!

If it's So great why did the lady who posted 1st leave in the first place eh?