Disney tickets - Orlando

Thanks to you all for the info. Very helpful indeed.

In ref to the seats, the Premier economy is seperat seats wider with leg rests and lots more leg room. I am told they are the best for such a long trip. I must say not cheap though.

Universal wazzes all over Disney.

Oooh, you're going to love it! We went in Feb, got 16 day hopper passes for both Disney and Universal/Sea World/Busch Gardens. You can get a bus down to Busch Gardens with the ticket we had, called an Ultimate ticket, it went from Sea World and was free.

Are you hiring a car? You should think about it, trying to get around in Disney is soul destroying without one!! You should definitely visit Planet Hollywood while you're there, the food was amazing, and the Rainforest Cafe was all kinds of awesome (both in Downtown Disney). Try to catch the parades too, especially Animal Kingdom's and the nighttime one at Magic Kingdom.

All tickets have Fast Pass with them (I think) and it's definitely a good idea to plan your day once you get there for optimum ride-age!

yeah i know , we got a taxi there , cost a fortune - but worth it :D

You can get a coach from seaworld, you ring and book a seat the day before it wil cost you $10 each, if you have a 5 park flexi ticket you travel free, well worth it ask your rep to give you the number.

ive been a few times and if your going for 2 weeks we got the 7 day hopper i think it was. i find the best way to do it is to visit a park then have day off then visit another and so on as it will take it out of you doing consecutive days in parks. On your days off theres plenty to do all over, and if youve got some spare money left towards the end you can purchase a day ticket to individual parks such as sea world/universal/bush gardens etc.

id also suggest renting a car as its such a massive place. its such a relief to get in an air conditioned car instead of waiting in the heat for buses. and it gives you more freedom to venture out to other places like kennedy space centre, gatorland, kissime.

im quite envious lol wish i was going again!

You ought to get a car as has been suggested by others because going around theme parks every day is tiring and you will need a few days off. There's plenty of places to visit such as Cape Canaveral Space Center, Daytona, Clearwater etc and you could do your Busch gardens trip at your leisure and much more cheaply. Don't forget the massive breakfast place, Ponderosa at Kissimee, that's a must visit thing too.

I would agree, a car is highly beneficial. We would go to a park every other day, and then have a more restful day shopping or visiting other places. At daytona you can actuall drive on the beach, we combined that with a trip to St Augustine, which is lovely. Clearwater is also worth a visit. They do dolphin sightseeing trips, which the kids loved.

Ponderosa is worth a visit, as is Las vegas buffet (perfect for stuffing yourself, after a hard day in the parks)

We purchased our tickets over there, after much research, for us it was a better deal. We even had some days left, so sold the tickets on afterwards.

Don't forget universal as well, Seaworld is amazing, and I would love to have gone to Busch gardens, but never made it. We went to tampa too, and i still can't work out, why we didn't go to Busch!

The kids loved Blizzrd beach, infact we all preferred it to Typhoon lagoon. if you go to Mgm, don't miss fantasmic (if it is still running) It will take your breath away.

Oooh, you're going to love it! We went in Feb, got 16 day hopper passes for both Disney and Universal/Sea World/Busch Gardens. You can get a bus down to Busch Gardens with the ticket we had, called an Ultimate ticket, it went from Sea World and was free.

Are you hiring a car? You should think about it, trying to get around in Disney is soul destroying without one!! You should definitely visit Planet Hollywood while you're there, the food was amazing, and the Rainforest Cafe was all kinds of awesome (both in Downtown Disney). Try to catch the parades too, especially Animal Kingdom's and the nighttime one at Magic Kingdom.

All tickets have Fast Pass with them (I think) and it's definitely a good idea to plan your day once you get there for optimum ride-age!

We are getting a car and I have even updated my Tomtom with the south east maps as we intend to travel arround.

The ultimate ticket seems the best way but its 660 even if we have it for 5, 10 or 14 days. Thanks

Hey thanks to all, your comments have been very helpful and already help sort some issues.

Thanks again