Recommend me a good mortgage advisor

Please

Preferably one you've used not just a family member or friend

I'm stuck when it comes to owt like this

Thankyou

Hi,

Im just in the middle of re-mortgaging and im using a lady called Sam Jameson, based in sheffield, shes independant and searchs loads of lenders to get you the best deal, you wanna stay away from banks and building societies because they only try and sell you there own product. Shes really good and keep you up to date with whats going on with your mortgage all the time.

I would defenitly use her again.

Give her a call

Hope this helps

nice one i'll give her a ring

cheers

nice one i'll give her a ring

cheers

Try Debra at Wise Move, fully independet mortgage and financial advisor - did a good job on our mortgage and got us the best deal on the market 01142 491066

Is it for residential or buy to let?

Hi

Richard Beasley is fab, we have used him on numerous occasions, my friend thought he could not afford to buy his home, but Richard made it possible.

Phone number 2344945 tell him Katie Young recommended you

Hi There, I used Sam Jameson from Blundells and she got us a mortgage - so happy with the result. She was very pleasant to deal with, helpful and replied quickly to all calls and emails. I do think however she tries to sell you insurance - and it's a good idea to do your homework (shop around) so you know whether the mortgage advisor is getting you a good deal on the insurance side of things. But as far as the mortgage goes - very pleased with the service.