Naz's house for sale - 4 million quid...

Or the same one as Jimmy White and John Virgo :rolleyes:

Do you really look like Tyra Banks ?

Slightly off the topic......I think not :blush: but we do share the same name yet I have been compared to her but I dont see the comparisan.

Who cares what happens to him or his house. Probably selling it and getting a council house.

haha good one, this is the worst time ever to sell houses! should have sold it like 6months ago now he should just wait for the price to drop. would be interesting to know when how low can he go

Apparently all the handles on the doors and cupboards have been lowered.

and it stinks of curry

What about this for the same price, though ... http://www.expressandstar.com/2008/03/14/patshull-hall-up-for-4m-sale

If I won the lottery, I'd sooner have this one!

You don't get much for 3 numbers Rube :hihi:

haha good one, this is the worst time ever to sell houses! should have sold it like 6months ago now he should just wait for the price to drop. would be interesting to know when how low can he go

Not much lower, I'm afraid.

"Naz is hoping to get £4m for his house after deciding to move down south".

Excellent news :thumbsup:

Was he not paid £1 million for his injuries, how much more does he want.

Have you seen him recently?

Besides nearly dying and spending ages on intensive care he isnt exactly having a great time

There is no way I would swap to have his injuries for a Mill let alone the psychological stress

Grrrr

Deepak

Having had the dubious pleasure of being asked to design bathrooms for this property ( and his previous one on Cortworth Road) I can honestly say that in my opinion it is vastly overpriced at £4 million.

I can also say that his wife has absolutely no taste whatsoever. But her choice of husband had told us that already I suppose.

Was he not paid £1 million for his injuries, how much more does he want.

I think you'll find he hasn't had any compensation yet. After the court case concerning Naz's family, the judge said he hoped the 2 families would settle their differences soon. I believe this was a reference to the on-going claim.

There an accident sign up on ringinglow road.