Championship Play Off Winners?

Am gonna go with Palace to win play offs

Warnock has done an amazing job at Palace and despite the fact he managed the grunts i think he totally deserves promotion

love him or hate him you cannot argue with the fact that he has done wonders at palace, good luck to the lad, hope he gets em through:|:|

Palace are certainly the form team at the moment.

I don't like us being favourites though, it's a very strange situation to be in :hihi:

Hull look pretty good too.

Palace for me. Over the second half of the season they and Hull have been the most consistent. I hate to say it but Warnock is a grafter and will probably pull them through.

As much as it pains me to say it, my money would be on Neil Warncock's Crystal Palace.

I think Watford will surprise everyone and go back up although I hate when the sixth team in the league go up. Rather them than Palace.

I reckon Hull as they have grafted the most, they were in Division 2 about 3 or 4 years ago. Think Leeds will go up from Div 1, much deserved as they have grafted well this season despite being abandoned by Poyet and Wise. Shame Bates didn't B***er Off!

I'll go for Bristol City then...as no one else seems to fancy them

I bet Watford win the play offs.

They dont deserve it at all but I just have a feeling they will win.

Let's be honest, whoever goes up is coming straight back down so it'd be nice to see a different name in the Premiership table. Both Watford and Palace have had their chance and did little to show they were worthy of a place in the top flight so either Brizzle or Hull would be most interesting.

I'd quite like to see Hull there, but at the same time I'd also enjoy having Warnock spouting off on Match of the day again...

I'd like to see Warnock get another crack at the big time (and surely, he wouldn't be so negative playing one up front away from home)? They're consistent and Warnock can use his experience to instill belief into what is a young and exciting Eagles side. His transformation of that side is nothing short of staggering.

Although Bristol City are arguably the best footballing side, I think this club is the least prepared for a season in the Premier League. Mid-table mediocrity next season perhaps?

Watford have staggered over the finishing line and despite this, I think their confidence has been seriously affected. Bothroyd is a fine young manager but I don't see a collective belief in this side this time round.

I wouldn't mind Hull having a season in the top flight. They've worked well to resurrect the club and are prepared to go further (increasing capacity at the KFC stadium for example). They also have a decent following and have played well this season.

But it's obvious really. Whoever goes up will be going up for one season only, unless they chance upon an Abramovich prepared to pump £100 million into the club.