Which thread really NICKS you off ???

errrrr Sony.

LOOOOOOOOOL

just what i was gonna say yer basket

Guest Mod_Man
The ones which bubble over with inanity. The poster asks a simple question which could easily be answered by a passing child with severe thickness but the poster asks it anyway in some kind of plea for attention.

Get a life you desperate oddball.

I know what you mean. It's like those threads where people pop up just to complain about the people who were using the same supermarket as them at the same time as them, as if they were unworthy or something. They really should get a life.

errrrr Sony.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I need to get a scapegoat to blame my failings on too, then i wouldnt be responsable for owt :D

errrrr Sony.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I know what you mean. It's like those threads where people pop up just to complain about the people who were using the same supermarket as them at the same time as them, as if they were unworthy or something. They really should get a life.

Damn! I've done that ....... Bah, I annoy myself :D

Threads which are only wanting replied that back up the op ......... and then cries 'bully' when people dont agree with them

Mod note

Please keep to the discussion and avoid making personal digs at other users. Consider this the only warning for this thread :)

LOOOOOOOOOL

just what i was gonna say yer basket

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Theres a hint of irony in your post surely :rolleyes:

I hate the "Moth spotted at Wickersley" or "Have you lost a cat in Peru" type threads.

Or 'heron spotted in the sky...................did you see it?!?!'

It's a bird, they can cover quite a distance and there'll be more than one of em around sheffield