Which thread really NICKS you off ???

Not that I'm not attracted to dumbness on occasion

thank the lord for that

None really I only look at the ones that intrest me.:)

The ones which bubble over with inanity. The poster asks a simple question which could easily be answered by a passing child with severe thickness but the poster asks it anyway in some kind of plea for attention.

Get a life you desperate oddball.

BNP related threads, and debate threads where a hardcore of posters can't debate without getting all mardy about the subject matter (and annoyingly it's ALWAYS the same ones who get huffy)

Are you talking about the pro BNP or the antiBNP Rich? They all get similar strength bees in their bonnets

BNP related threads, and debate threads where a hardcore of posters can't debate without getting all mardy about the subject matter (and annoyingly it's ALWAYS the same ones who get huffy)

Theres a hint of irony in your post surely :rolleyes:

I hate the "Moth spotted at Wickersley" or "Have you lost a cat in Peru" type threads.

I agree, the BNP ones wind me up to.....or is it that the BNP just wind me up fullstop.

Are you talking about the pro BNP or the antiBNP Rich? They all get similar strength bees in their bonnets

Both in a way, I fully support people who are AGAINST the BNP, but I despise the Daily Mail reading racist homophobes who worship the grounds the likes of Nick Griffin walk on.

And there goes some of the irony I was talking about :rolleyes:

Both in a way, I fully support people who are AGAINST the BNP, but I despise the Daily Mail reading racist homophobes who worship the grounds the likes of Nick Griffin walk on.

you really need to get out more.

If the daily Mail ceased to be .......... who would you blame for everything?:loopy:

the pro environmentalist, pro gay, pro palastinian types. theyre okay but they expect all to be of the same opinion. if we're not we're some sort of facist they then say.

you really need to get out more.

If the daily Mail ceased to be .......... who would you blame for everything?:loopy:

errrrr Sony.