Which thread really NICKS you off ???

Many threads posted but which one gets your goat ???

A lot of the ones in the Sheffield Football section :hihi::thumbsup:

the one's slagging off blokes....

Discussion or Lynch mob - why can't we have a proper debate on Sheffield forum that nicked me off due to all the editing that took place.

all of the myriad of muslim ones mostly

the one's slagging off blokes....

Yeah Id say that works for me too. Some woman who hates ALL men because of a couple of bad experiences decides to blame ALL blokes... it happens on here now and again, and yeah... it winds me up a bit.

all of the myriad of muslim ones mostly

Yeah me too, the pro muslim ones that is.

The graffiti ones that keep springing up.

Yeah Id say that works for me too. Some woman who hates ALL men because of a couple of bad experiences decides to blame ALL blokes... it happens on here now and again, and yeah... it winds me up a bit.

Are you OK Jabbers? I mean, a serious post!! :o:D

Nicks me off? Serious anti men/women threads...fun ones are OK though.

Are you OK Jabbers? I mean, a serious post!! :o:D

Nicks me off? Serious anti men/women threads...fun ones are OK though.

All my posts are serious!

Well, some of them.

Occasionally...

Sometimes...

erm...

My bold

And we do get the occasional thread slagging off all women, as well. But I tend not to get too wound up, because anybody who's so bloody stupid that they can make sweeping generalisations about a whole gender (or ethnic group, or whatever) is really too dumb to bother with.

Not that I'm not attracted to dumbness on occasion - so don't worry, I haven't gone off you, my little love bunny :love:

My bold

And we do get the occasional thread slagging off all women, as well. But I tend not to get too wound up, because anybody who's so bloody stupid that they can make sweeping generalisations about a whole gender (or ethnic group, or whatever) is really too dumb to bother with.

Not that I'm not attracted to dumbness on occasion - so don't worry, I haven't gone off you, my little love bunny :love:

My dumbness is my one saving grace! When I snuff it and stand before god and he reels off a huge list of the naughty things I did, Ill just say... YOU made me thick so its YOUR fault, you beardy old fart!

Ill get away with it too!