C.B. Radio in Sheffield

Originally posted by coral_amber

oh my god .....this thread brings back memorys.......

i loved my little harrier cbx lol

i was known as OBSESSION/FANTASY and my hubby was GUNSMITH........we met on the cb/got married and have a lovely son now ........ i remember all the breakers stallion69 mentioned.......he forgot one tho.......it was the first person i spoke to when i set up........SCOOBYDOO friend of LOONEYTUNES

and i know you stallion69 lol

the last time me and barry saw you was on our wedding night......i was a little drunk then lol

1/9 anyone wanna chat go to channel 21 lol:thumbsup:

yes i remember seeing you both in Millionaires, i remember seein' ya at the CB do's that nidge(Red Alert) used to run at Snig hill What is now known as the Boardwalk. Isaw you a few times, you used to be close friends with Christine(Black Widow). I used to be and still am good friends with Lee(Pollyfilla) and Aidey(Road Rash). I know you and your husband's names after all this time lol, how are you anyway? are you well? Hope so. Stallion 69 is not my user name I've been usin' his PC on this thread but if you reply I'll get to read it. ROGER DODGER.

Originally posted by stallion69

yes i remember seeing you both in Millionaires, i remember seein' ya at the CB do's that nidge(Red Alert) used to run at Snig hill What is now known as the Boardwalk. Isaw you a few times, you used to be close friends with Christine(Black Widow). I used to be and still am good friends with Lee(Pollyfilla) and Aidey(Road Rash). I know you and your husband's names after all this time lol, how are you anyway? are you well? Hope so. Stallion 69 is not my user name I've been usin' his PC on this thread but if you reply I'll get to read it. ROGER DODGER.

Hi mick :)

how are you and the kids? this is barry.......philippa and christine are still good friends........we live near karen (apple charlotte) and see her often......did you know she is related to me and shes seeing shaun (dr death)now........philippa says to say hi to lee........you should come to the sheffield forum meet on sunday at the devonshire cat ......we'll be able to catch up and have a drink, it would be good to see a familar face.

hope to see soon mick

barry and philippa :thumbsup::clap:

Hi barry,Phillipa n' anyone else, Barry do you Remember that Rotel 240 i sold you when i met you in town? I went out mobile with Shaun(Dr Death) last night, i saw Karen a couple of weeks ago in fact i spoke to her earlier today! shauns a good mate. Lee lives in gainsborough with his mrs hes got 5 kids! ha ha. I've only been back on CB about 3 months, It's a madhouse. Glad to know that you're all ok.xx MICK

I ain't got 5 kids. Not in gainsborough anyway!

I'm really old and wrinkled now. Only consolation is that I'll never be as ugly as Mick.

Pollyfilla's back:D

I used to be on the rig in Gleadless in the earch 1990's and was known as Sugar and Spice!

I have forgotten alot of the handles of the people I used to chat too but I remember Top Secret, Geoff (I cannot remember his handle) he was on the flats off Blackstock Road and people used to go to him for repairs, Andy Pandy, Zooloo, Avanti, etc.

Having read this thread I'm certain I recognise the handle Dr Death too?

If you remember me remind me!!

Used to be on the rig from about 82 till about 86 .... lived at Gleadless then.. Known as Buccaneer . Knew Diamond Cutter & Rough Diamond from Manor Top .... & a few from townend area. Good times..

Eddie (Fisherman) is back on rig, He was in hospital n' while he was there some people he knew fixed his ariel.

i used to be on c,b a long time ago my handle was browneyes lived on norfolk park with adele pepsi havnt seen shaun dr death in years and rest of crew would love to know how their all getting on now a days i remember all the others youve all mentioned please could someone let me no how their gettin on?:)

I remember jay walker,cocco,lucky ring.not seen them in a long while,love to know how they are:clap:

what was your handle if u dont mine me asking ?

Originally posted by janine

i used to be on c,b a long time ago my handle was browneyes lived on norfolk park with adele pepsi havnt seen shaun dr death in years and rest of crew would love to know how their all getting on now a days i remember all the others youve all mentioned please could someone let me no how their gettin on?:)

I remember you Janine, you used to knock about with lisa (can't remember her handle)

Remember this song about Mick Headbanger? #Black or white or fat or thin, I think I like Videomaster Lynne...#

lisas handle was candy floss she lives in devon now with two kids what was your handle?:clap: