C.B. Radio in Sheffield

I was Sid Vicious, Johnny Rotten, Firestone and various others between about 1981 and 1988 (ish) and Buccaneer was my partner in crime so to speak.

Yes I was the bugger who would key his mic in and play punk all day along with Rabid Baby from Intake we could bleed on all the channels and be a right pain in the bum :D

I remember you,i use to go on my mates rig,her handle was peggy sue

does anyone remember any of these breakers from the 80's: Wagepacket, Studded Gold, Blue Boy, General Lee, Sapphire. Did anybody ever go to the CB club at the Royal on Abbeydale Road.

I did, and the Red Lion outer limits Disco!!

I remember Brian- studded gold... I was Passion Wagon... :hihi:

And I remember Eddie & all of his brothers.

I started off on AM, then went legal..lol

Mad times.

have you seen the prices they are now fetching on ebay.my hubby`s cb he won off ebay arrived today(my birthday).and whats he doing fiddling with the thing in the kitchen lol.

Hi kelly l live up the road from u at birley not on the cb that often but ariel and cb all set up hope to hear ya both on soon pete lm also a internet dj lm on inspeak (Chat Program) or http://www.geminisoundsradio.co.uk/home.php

:hihi:

Edited by Rhythm king
missed something out

well pete the 1 he got doesnt work very good. he has a superstar 3900 on the way so should be up and running for the weekend.

hi i live in wybourn, the guy who had the massive cb aerial has either passed away or moved, the aerial no longer there and house empty

Just found this thread, i remember loads if names on here and it's nice to see them all again, I used to go mobile a lot and mainly spoke to Shane (pint pot) Al (Inspector Gadget) Ronnie Take two etc

BTW Sad to hear about Ron Enterprize only found out a few months ago.

Anyone remember me? Mark Gladiator.

can anyone remember baby tiger ? she was cb mad, i was too, lol, we used to sit up all night chatting on it, my mum never knew why i was tired all day long, lol

Just found this thread, i remember loads if names on here and it's nice to see them all again, I used to go mobile a lot and mainly spoke to Shane (pint pot) Al (Inspector Gadget) Ronnie Take two etc

BTW Sad to hear about Ron Enterprize only found out a few months ago.

Anyone remember me? Mark Gladiator.

I remember you Mark ,and Shane Alan and Ronnie,........dont suppose you remember me ...Jay :D:banana:

Edited by Executioner
added