C.B. Radio in Sheffield

no not on the c.b. now...still have a set up and aerial..tho ...maybe time to blow the old dust off it eh?Think aerial will need new coax tho..its ancient!Would love to hear from some of you former 'breakers'if anyone remembers me or fancies a chat on msn pm me.Would love to catch up on the gossip...and there was always plenty of that!Bye for now :)

Msn address : [email protected] ok

Looking for wiring diagram for Echoman (green writing melos De-1)

can any one help

ive been told to pass a message on from maz missworld she has heard that someone is looking for her she can be found at the big gun on a saturday an sunday night she is the dj there or her email address is [email protected]

hi jeanine how are u i got message from pete i have added u onto my msn ok speak soon byeeeeeeeeeeee

I was Sid Vicious, Johnny Rotten, Firestone and various others between about 1981 and 1988 (ish) and Buccaneer was my partner in crime so to speak.

Yes I was the bugger who would key his mic in and play punk all day along with Rabid Baby from Intake we could bleed on all the channels and be a right pain in the bum :D

Interesting thread, lots of familiar "Handles" got the memory jogged. Was on air round Sheffield all through the 90's always mobile while doing my deliveries. Went under the name of "Busybee" always used to be lurking, Now a "Ham" so not on this band very much, but still got the gear so you never know. Made some very good friends on CB, and hope a lot of you remember me. 10-10 till we do it again, LOL

Mine was snowkitten I was in Hillsborough then, must be at least 10 or 11 years since I went on the rig!! I miss it a bit too!

what name should i have as my angle any suggestions?

anyone help me out:confused:

dont know about your ANGLE i tthink you mean HANDLE

I was Sid Vicious, Johnny Rotten, Firestone and various others between about 1981 and 1988 (ish) and Buccaneer was my partner in crime so to speak.

Don't suppose it's the same sid vicious who lived on harborough avenue is it?

:rolleyes: hi your coax cable needs to be checked other than than your SWR meter is wrong .But sounds like your cable as a break in it

typical sheffield breakers ,havn't you learnt yet to use a dummy load and swr the co-ax in first,just like the 80,s all the legal eagle late comers coming on and knowing nothing and the original "rebels" from rotherham having to go and educate them,and yes were still around the thrybergh elite ,just listening and waiting all except rudolph he's on,mind you he's never grown up either now what was his handle r,rudolphs mate,the thorn in the side of sheffield breakers,fisherman knows him ,red dragon knows him,i know him ,its me

This thread had made my other half start looking at rigs again....:rolleyes:

thought id get this thread goin again by lettin u all know im still alive n kickin n to say oi!oi!to me old mate tommy.