C.B. Radio in Sheffield

I remember all of this gang. I'm still good friends with Allen Inspector Gadget and Ronny Take Two who now lives in Irland, Haven't seen Shane Pintpot for a long time though.

I also remember - Dave Din lead, Sharon Good Eyes, Dave Silver Link, Mick Headbanger, Andy Redeye, Craig Sweet Meat, Nige Red Alert, etc.

i remember all them shaz Good Eyes was mmmmm well anyway i was snowy i can remember ron tek2 went to his house alot Dave Silver Link went to school with him and mr pintpot did my gp for me good bloke ;):):)

You must be an old bugger, that shop belonged to concrete fred and you are talking early 70s long before CB was legal!!

IXL didn't open his shop until the eighties, after CB27/81 came in. Are you thinking of Dave Eller AKA Prussian who had his shop on Langsett Road, ERS Services.

IXL didn't open his shop until the eighties, after CB27/81 came in. Are you thinking of Dave Eller AKA Prussian who had his shop on Langsett Road, ERS Services.

Thank you,thought it was me going senile there!Couldn't remember Daves handle or the shop name but knew it wernt Ixl! :)

Breaker 19 looking for copy from any breakers from around the mid 80s been reading all these old posts so someone must have their ears on still i remember most of you pintpot shane calling to reminisce over those happy happy times 30 years ago 73s and 88s

2 ladies from killermarsh called LADY LOVE and CHEDDER, truckers called CABBIE, CHOPPER, ALISTAIR, forget the handles of other truckers like shane drove for Unipart, jack drove for tnt, the unforgettable neil and the lynx from leeds mob and PINK PANTHER

My brother used to have CB radio , but I cant remember his name he used . Sly Fox springs to mind but I am not sure . Remember him sitting in his car when it was piled high with snow seeing if anyone around . He was always nuts :loopy:

Hi i use to go on asda wow long time ago now was Red rabbit i drove a black capri

On 03/08/2008 at 08:25, julie.beck said:

Can anyone remember danger mouse or little ferret.

My mums name was PLJ, my sis Little Lemon, dad Storm Boy & I was Belle Star. Went to an eye ball & watched Alien, I <removed> myself.

Good times.

Hi I remember you :)  Mick ..DM

Edited by nikki-red

The CB days .....good times....many friends made and a son !

sad news for any old CBers from the 80's Lance Fiander (white lightening I think) has sadly passed away.

my handle was Templegate. I used to go mobile in a blue Opel Manta and before that a silver Mini

Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was "Towbar" back in the eighties, modulating from Norfolk Park. Good memories x