C.B. Radio in Sheffield

Dont you even think about it .... head hurts

:clap:ANYONE REMEMBER TDK OR MOUNTAINGOAT :clap:

We were always on together and up to summat.remember the midnight walk to heeley?

It started off with two blokes and a handset,and finished up with 30 odd in a kids house at heeley,his moms butterdish got laced with charlie(deodarant) lol!

The cops thought we had all bin to the united match!!!

hi tinbin,i do remember them,i used to be called fashion queen from arbourthorn,i'm now called angel warrior,i'm still on the c.b,i'm now from sheffield 5 area.:)

Aint been on the rig since about 1987 ... seriously thinking about getting a cheap rig & seeing whos on ...

Well I have enjoyed reading this thread ,brings back memories when I was on late 70`s early 80`s, when I lived at Whirlow, and I was high up and went on before I set off to school and then work, I could get miles away and did speak to people abroad, I had someone down the road who bleed allover my channels,

For some reason Chris - Concord at Wisewood rings a bell, if this is the same Chris she has a son called Andy and he went on as well, cannot remember his name (someone just told me it was Andypandy) and used to play cards at his place, gosh those were the days.

My handle back then was -- Noddy :thumbsup: I can remember I had a Rotel240, and then, I think it was called a Audioline, and one of theose tripod ariels, cannot remember the name of it.

I remember a guy who was mobile he'd be all over sheffield/rotherham and would park up on boston castle,manor lane and the 'yellow van' at Shirecliffe....you'd get other breakers shoutin him on 19 to ask if he could run them to the garage for sum fags etc....he was always takin the p**s and having a laugh....he knocked about at first with bullseye later renamed shag-nicely and then a few years later with the Scatman.....i think they called him Gary Shagnasty......does anyone else know him??

Originally posted by janine

i used to be on c,b a long time ago my handle was browneyes lived on norfolk park with adele pepsi havnt seen shaun dr death in years and rest of crew would love to know how their all getting on now a days i remember all the others youve all mentioned please could someone let me no how their gettin on?:)

Hi janine how you doing i used to be bodymaster back on rig now with same handle,how are the kids i have 3 boys now 4,2 and 8 months living at hackenthorpe and happily married for 3 years.

get in touch paul

hello long time no see how r u i heard you got lads now just what u wanted hope you doing ok im fine im not with shane any more we split up on thursday for good this time but cant go into detail on here very long story but lets just say i hope he rots in hell for what hes done kids r fine just little sh*ts you,ll have to come see me one day to catch up on things bye for now

I remembered these over the years....renegade , sweet talker , sex machince , desert eagle , guns n roses , legs 11 ,Scatman , road rash , eddie fisherman , mother eileen , flash , bullseye , flash gordon , backbeat , dr.death , red rum , viper, barracuda , shag nasty and all the others that copied him i.e shag nicely,shag roughly etc,etc im sure more names will spring to mind later.....

Does anyone have a cheap mobile set up for sale or know of any CB shops ?

I only knew IXL but thats long gone