Motorcycles undertaking..

Shouldn't that be 'really intelligent'.

I vote you're thick. :D

There's some gems on here sometimes. :thumbsup:

Shouldn't that be 'really intelligent'.

I vote you're thick. :D

Ok that's 1 for me being thick:loopy: F****G spell checker:loopy:, but you seam to think I have a problem with bikers and traffic:loopy:, quite the opposite,my origional post was a reply which read " I Think!! that undertaking on a duel carigeway is just as illegal as on a motorway" I said "I think" because I wasnt sure!

I ride a bike to work when I can, I undertake and filter at speed, I never proclaimed to be a sit in trafic biker or a legal biker and when im not riding I am driving and if you do both, when you drive you drive from a bikers point of view. I just didnt start shouting my mouth off like some others,.:P

Just found I can use Word to spell check, daughter can have her tommy speak and spell back

Just found I can use Word to spell check, daughter can have her tommy speak and spell back
Don't give her it back for goodness sake, chuck it away.

Just found I can use Word to spell check, daughter can have her tomy speak and spell back

Kurgon I spell checked your spell checker, the word is TOMY. I stopped using this brand when I discovered SUZUKI much better toy. HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee hee ho ho ho ho ho ho. The forum is so entertaining I just might spend my hard earned cash on a new computer and save 35k and cancel the bike Hee hee hee hee hee ho ho ho:hihi:

But just to get back to the undertaking, if you think it is fine to undertake as and when you want that’s fine by me!, Oh and the mirror on the NS of my van is now missing, as it Is not a legal requirement to have 1 I will be pulling over to the left hand lane without being able to see if anyone is coming up my inside for the foreseeable (do you feel lucky punk, well do you)

Keep on undertaking fools

Not strictly true.

Obligatory mirrors area. an exterior mirror fitted to the offside (right-hand side when seated in the driver's seat), orb. an exterior mirror fitted to the nearside (left-hand side when seated in the driver's seat), orc. an interior mirror

vehicles must have two mirrors one of which must be option 'a'

Reason for rejection: does not provide a view to the rear of the vehicle

Cribbed from the MOT manual. So if your rear windows are obscured (say by having a load in the back) your vans not legal.

Not strictly true.

Obligatory mirrors area. an exterior mirror fitted to the offside (right-hand side when seated in the driver's seat), orb. an exterior mirror fitted to the nearside (left-hand side when seated in the driver's seat), orc. an interior mirror

vehicles must have two mirrors one of which must be option 'a'

Reason for rejection: does not provide a view to the rear of the vehicle

Cribbed from the MOT manual. So if your rear windows are obscured (say by having a load in the back) your vans not legal.

I can see out of my rear thanks:P

Aaah... eyes in the back of your head and hindsight, both usefull tools.;)

They do say when a person lacks a skill they will make up for it in other ways.....when you passed your driving test whilst stood on your head did you get a commendation for being able to "see out of your rear"? ......:hihi::hihi::hihi:only joking . dont want you coming round cutting my head off looking for the prize fella.

Whether a m'cycle can filter left or right, a cycle can legally. So whereas a cyclist shouldn't filter past someone indicating left theres plenty of drivers don't know they have indicators, or know they're supposed to check down their nearside before turning off.

They do say when a person lacks a skill they will make up for it in other ways.....when you passed your driving test whilst stood on your head did you get a commendation for being able to "see out of your rear"? ......:hihi::hihi::hihi:only joking . dont want you coming round cutting my head off looking for the prize fella.

Ahh you never told us you were a Pinata:hihi:

Maybe its just me but if people used the lanes like they are supposed to, then undertaking would never occur in the first place.