Motorcycles undertaking..

Well done to the two morons on bikes today on the parkway who were travelling at about 60 (50 zone) up the middle of the road. They were undertaking and overtaking at the same time.

How long do these people want to live? Prats.

Yeah. Not particularly legal, however whats the point owning a bike if your gonna queue in the traffic!!

That's a poor attitude - "I didn't buy a bike to obey the law".

Just expressing my opinion! Its also pretty poor when you lose an argument with another forum member and have to pick another one on another subject.....Oh and its sad too!!

Forever, same as everyone else I would think. Did you or anyone have to take evasive action? tell the truth please.

I would hazard a guess not and the only real issue is the annoyance that they are making better progress than the cagers stuck in traffic. :)

Can you point to the bit of the law that says you have to queue in traffic when on a bike. Of course I don't condone dangerous riding but I think we have a great deal of animosity because bikes on the whole can get through traffic jams.

If it bothers car driver so much get out of your box and get a bike, you know it makes sense. :D

I'm afraid our opinions on who was right differ wildly, but you refuse to accept it, so I don't intend to waste any more time on it. I think your attitude to riding is pretty clear from your posts.

opinion? I thought we were discussing fact. The fact being as darbees stated more clearly than i did that you can actually pass traffic on the left etc etc. Which was confirmed by Kurgon quoting rule 163! So your opinion regarding overtaking traffic on the right hand side of you when said traffic is travelling at less than the speed limit for example "moving slowly" or in "congested" areas I believe this is stated in the highway code happens to be wrong! Riding a motorcycle on the other hand......Well Im a proper hooligan on one and you know what they say "it aint a crime if you dont get caught":hihi::hihi:

....Well Im a proper hooligan on one and you know what they say "it aint a crime if you dont get caught":hihi::hihi:
You're a naughty man :suspect:

PS would blow you into the weeds on a 125 mate been racing bikes for time.

Dont ride kids bikes. I got a real bike.

Just been speaking to a friend of mine who is a traffic cop, undertaking is not illegal in the UK on either motorway or duel carriageway, but if the cops see you undertaking they will nick you for careless/dangerous driving.

And do you really need to point out spelling mistakes to win an argument. I could easily type all this up in word and do a spell check like you have too.

But just to get back to the undertaking, if you think it is fine to undertake as and when you want that’s fine by me!, Oh and the mirror on the NS of my van is now missing, as it Is not a legal requirement to have 1 I will be pulling over to the left hand lane without being able to see if anyone is coming up my inside for the foreseeable (do you feel lucky punk, well do you)

Keep on undertaking fools

Its is bikers like these that give all bikers a bad name, but then again on the flip side it is these bikers who usually spread all over the road.

Well Im a proper hooligan on one and you know what they say "it aint a crime if you dont get caught":hihi::hihi:

You sound like a CHAV on a scooter.:hihi:

Kurgon. Point 1 At last you understand it isnt illegal. Point 2 any self respecting biker would never admit to having a cop as a mate!!:hihi:

You may have a proper bike .....So do I hence the name "Ducatiboy" does it ring any bells? Sound familiar? I was trying to point a fact out that your brain just couldnt comprehend !!!

Point 3. I don't need a spell checker as I am quite intelligent....But thanks for letting me know that you do!

Point 4 "Chav on a scooter" Never owned one fella Have had my fair share of gixers, yamahas, several ducatis and got one on order now if I tell you its not a twin ....If you know your bikes you will know exactly what it is!! Do you?

Just a few of your comments

blah bla bla. read your own post you may have taught yourself summat

PS would blow you into the weeds on a 125 mate been racing bikes for time

Yeah. Not particularly legal, however whats the point owning a bike if your gonna queue in the traffic!!

Well Im a proper hooligan on one and you know what they say "it aint a crime if you dont get caught

any self respecting biker would never admit to having a cop as a mate!!.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YOU SOUND REALY INTELIGENT:loopy:

Shall we have a vote!!:hihi:

Just a few of your comments

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm YOU SOUND REALY INTELIGENT:loopy:

Shall we have a vote!!:hihi:

Shouldn't that be 'really intelligent'.

I vote you're thick. :D