Motorcycles undertaking..

And while I am not defending anyone who speeds or drives dangerously. It is a proven statistical fact that a high percentage of pedestrians and car drivers OVER ESTIMATE the speed of motorcycles, especially sporty looking ones. This is because many of them get their design from race replicas and look very agressive to many people, they think that they are going very fast when in fact they are sticking within the speed limit.
Another thing that causes a problem is that because a bike is obviously narrow and usually only has one light, it is difficult for inept drivers to estimate how far away they are too. Most bikers are aware of this kind of thing and act accordingly unbeknown to said inept critical car drivers.

....Motorcycles undertaking...

I've always been impressed at how they manage to balance a coffin on the pillion!

I've always been impressed at how they manage to balance a coffin on the pillion!
They do it like this.

well i drive a 60s lambretta not the fastest of things,i have a right to drive it its taxed ,tested,insured,i get insults,from car owners,horns beeps,flashing lights,at the end of the day i am a road user....because the other road user drives a jag,or a sports type car ..or a 4x4,he does not own the road..or give them the right to knock you off your scooter

well i drive a 60s lambretta not the fastest of things,i have a right to drive it its taxed ,tested,insured,i get insults,from car owners,horns beeps,flashing lights,

That's for different reason though.

more a more people are turning to bikes/scooters as our city dont build enough car parks,parking meters,plus we dont use much fuel so its saving the earth,than the other petrol gosslers.people that has bikes/scooters take pride in their machines

well i drive a 60s lambretta not the fastest of things,i have a right to drive it its taxed ,tested,insured,i get insults,from car owners,horns beeps,flashing lights,at the end of the day i am a road user....because the other road user drives a jag,or a sports type car ..or a 4x4,he does not own the road..or give them the right to knock you off your scooter

Does it have a thousand lights and mirrors ont front?:hihi:

Does it have a thousand lights and mirrors ont front?:hihi:
And rider wearing a Parka, they are just flashing him to tell him to look out cos we are now in the 21st century

And rider wearing a Parka, they are just flashing him to tell him to look out cos we are now in the 21st century

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Some blonde airhead in a grey 04 plate car was so engrossed in her phone call on the A61 outside the Wednesday ground this teatime she nearly took out a bloke on a bike who undertook her then pulled in front of her. I saw the bloke in front of me take a load of lip from her when he gained her attention and suggest she got off the phone and look where she was going. :loopy::rant:

If you own a red Lambretta/vespa and travelled down Bramhall Lane this morning undertaking, you're a prat. I saw you nearly get knocked off three times with your weaving and wobbling, and undertaking someone who wanted to turn left. I saw you park your bike outside Staples and nearly stopped to tell you what a danger to yourself as well as others you are.

I've had a bike license for nearly 20 years before anyone thinks I'm anti-biker.