What would you have in your Room 101?

I spent years being thankful that none of my boyfriends/hubby liked footy. Then I came out, found me a woman, and guess what... she was footie mad :gag:

(My current and forever mrs is NOT a fan :D)

Glad to see you got it all sorted in the end, perfect partner, no footie = result

I don't mind obscene activities, just hate footie! :hihi:;)

Yes and in fact 'obscene activities' is a far better use of your time on a saturday afternoon/wet sunday morning than football

I like you already ;)

Why, thank you ma'am--delighted to make your acquaintance! :)

I'm not really a sportsperson in any way

Why, thank you ma'am--delighted to make your acquaintance! :)

I'm not really a sportsperson in any way

well other than a spot of horseriding neither am I. And I haven't done much of that since moving to sheffield as its not really a suitable urban activity, just have to make the best of the transferable skills. lol

Yes and in fact 'obscene activities' is a far better use of your time on a saturday afternoon/wet sunday morning than football

Don't know how to put 2 quotes in my post, but ;):D to both! :hihi:

well other than a spot of horseriding neither am I. And I haven't done much of that since moving to sheffield as its not really a suitable urban activity, just have to make the best of the transferable skills. lol

Aren't there places around Sheffield where you can do that? The city is so close to the country that it can't be hard to find places.

However, i'm sure you can compensate adequately with transferable skills... :)

Don't know how to put 2 quotes in my post

If anyone can help by the way, I'd be right happy! :D

(soz to wander off topic...)

1. Every political correct busybody, religious extremist and racist because they are all as bad as each other and I'm sure they will all get on along very well in a small room :).

2. Every Ikea store in the country because I just can't stand the clutter anymore.

3. James Blunt complete with his guitar along with Celine Dion and Franz Ferdinand (the world could do without hearing them anymore).

Sophie Ellis Bextor (I was talking to someone today and they reminded me how much I dislike her... can't really explain why...)

Kerry Katona

Jade Goody

Me too.

They still probably come out of it with a new fragrance and TV deal though. :rolleyes::hihi:

All Sheff Utd fans

Flies

Immigrants

Turkish football fans

Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss

Liver Pate

Marmite

Religion