Graffiti artists wanted

i have started this thread due to i see numerous threads saying people are wanting graffiti atrist i think if we put it all into one thread then it is easier for people to find what they want and it can be done a lot quicker so people, no i am not asking for an artist to do graffiti for myself this is just a thread where people can ask for graffiti writers thanks and i hope this thread helps:)

As long as they do it on your wall and their own home walls and not in my road on mine and my neighbours' walls.

Streetforce have just been back for the second time in a fortnight to remove the tags and inate scribblings of some little toe-rag.

sorry about that i am not promoting or saying people should ask for illegal graffiti this is just a thread where people ask for graffiti writer to make pieces for their home if you understand what im trying to state. hope the tags stop hapening around you

AM note

And they're off. I'm sure the OP means pieces/murals than the inanity of tagging, and if nothing else, GreyhoundDog has actually mentioned people asking for artists.

Keep it all civil please?

Cargo :love::love::love:faunagraphic

ok, ok just dont turn this into an argument , it simply for people to ask or advertise whether they can or need it doing so then other people can see dont want a big debate going into a innocent thread

AM note

I don't like doing this, but I'm butting in early. As far as I can see, the OP is talking about legitimate painting, and nothing illegal.

This will be moderated like any other thread, before anyone moans, but possibly a bit more closely.

As I said before, keep it all civil please?

i think some of the graffiti designs are fantastic

also it must take some great amount of time,skill,training to do some of the designs

im not saying that i support graffiti but i do have to say that the designs are fantastic