10,000 extra for Norwich - sold out match.

:hihi:

"You're" (sorry I feel childish today)

will give ya that one

So YOUR The genius who came out with the classic "shoes off if you want him out" ???:loopy:

no mate at my age i have trouble bending down to tie them back up. i left that to the young uns. but i did take my teeth out.

I hope you also provided directions to your fans that rushed out to buy tickets last season after being missing for many seasons:D

It will seem strange seeing it so full again though, i remember when we filled it each week, standing on the kop, beating man utd and the roar of the crowd could actually make young kids cry

I hope you also provided directions to your fans that rushed out to buy tickets last season after being missing for many seasons:D

It will seem strange seeing it so full again though, i remember when we filled it each week, standing on the kop, beating man utd and the roar of the crowd could actually make young kids cry

no mate think you've got yer wires crossed. it was losing to forest that made young kids cry and tango prancing about half naked.

tell you what made me cry with laughter when the blunts went in to division 4

a good will gesture from me.

to the 10,000 plus wendy who will be going to there first game this season as the club are desperate and letting you in on the cheap. .

How much are some of your kids tickets this year ?? :) :)

Good post though.

that long it only seems like yesterday

a good will gesture from me.

hope you enjoy the game and the club will look forward to seeing you again in another 10 years. or when they become desperate again.

Desperate times at Wednesday usually come around about every 3 to 5 years...it's a secret ploy to generate extra cash, however I've yet to determine what the extra cash is or has been used for:confused:

he does it every game kerry. gets bored with the football so cloth's off and entertains the kiddies. :loopy:

How much are some of your kids tickets this year ?? :) :)

Good post though.

paid 12 quid a game for my young un this season. 2 quid more than you're adults are paying sunday.

being serious tho for a sec. its about time you're club did something decent for the fans. our club gave up to 7,000 freebies away for the middlesbro cup game and let all kids in under 12 free last week accompanied with an adult. my youngest is nearly 15 so did'nt benefit myself. but it was nice to see all the future blades enjoying themselves.

just a pity only part timers benefit tho. season tkt holders have already paid up front. but i suppose if there true pigs they should'nt mind. try and get the young uns hooked.