Zone Reality Ghost Hunt Interview With Brad Hills

I must admit I spent much of my viewing time watching Zone Reality's

Paranormal weekend.

I particuarly like the Proof Positive and Paranormal Borderline programs as the frauds or less than genuine cases that they investigate are almost as fascinating as the the ones which turn out to be genuine phenomena of some kind.

It would be nice if they could screen more recent programs as they all tend to be from the year 2,000 or beyond.

I didn't see Brad Hills but I watched a bit of James Van Prague and he seems quite a genuine personality.

Next time its on watch Ghost Hunt its really good

Next time its on watch Ghost Hunt its really good

I've watched that also!

I saw Yvette Fielding on Channel 4's Paul O Grady show yesterday, and she mentioned that she and her husband were going to launch Britain's first dedicated channel to everything paranormal.

It will be launched sometime in June, and Yvette mentioned, it will feature everything from programmes on Big Foot, Nessie, Bermuda Triangle, to ghosts,...... sounds right up my street!

If it's as good as it sounds then I'll be constantly glued to my tv set!;)

Thanks for the information Kingmaker2 can't wait for a paranormal channel :)

Thanks for the information Kingmaker2 can't wait for a paranormal channel :)

No problem Jon, and oh I almost forgot to add, UFO programmes are also to be featured.

Did they say when this might happen?

Did they say when this might happen?

June this year, I think she said.

Thanks for th quick response :) that will be something to look forward too.

Jon did you ever watch "Ghost Hunters" on Discovery Science, where they featured ghostly happenings with eye witness interviews, usually somewhere in Britain, now those were really good programs because not only did you have the eye witness accounts but you had astrophysicists and other respected scientist trying to explain what might be occurring.

It was a little better than programs like Most Haunted or even Ghost Hunt, because you didn't have just interested parties that want to discover ghostly phenomena but professionals that had no vested interest in proving whether ghost exists or not.

The show featured famous UK cases like the Enfield Poltergeist and Pete the Cardiff poltergeist.

A fascinating series of programs that I hope will feature on this new channel.