High Standard Football Players Required

Do You Want To Play Football For One Of Sheffield's Premier Football teams?

• Saturday Morning Fixtures

• World Cup Grade Floodlit Home Pitch (S10 Area)

• Training Ground is Sheffield United FC Academy

• FA and UEFA Licensed Coaches

AFC Dynamo are currently looking to strengthen their squad for next season and are holding trials for players in all positions after a very successful season in the Sheffield and District Fair Play League where the club were virtually undefeated.

New players wishing to attend a trial should be of very high standard and possess exceptional fitness in order to be able to challenge our existing high calibre players for a place in the squad.

The club plays home fixtures on Goodwin Sports Centre’s 3rd generation Astroturf pitch which is floodlit and boasts excellent facilities for both players and spectators. Other playing facilities within the league also consist of some of the best facilities in the region. Training is conducted on Monday evenings at Sheffield United FC Academy at Shirecliffe.

Do you think you are good enough?

PM me now or call AFC Dynamo's Manager on: 07931 842110

What do you kick off on a Saturday?

Do you need a GK? and what days/times do you train and play?

We train at SUFC Academy on Monday evenings at 8pm and play on Saturday mornings with a 10.30 kick off.

The 10.30am kick off is excellent and means that people can play in the morning and still go and watch the team they support in the afternoon. Several of our lads even go to many of the United and Wednesday away matches.

The league we play in is a high quality, skillful league and does not consist of the cloggers you get in Sunday league football.

We are looking to strengthen the squad in all areas so we will allow people to try out in any position including goalkeeper. Our philosophy is simple, the best players will be chosen to play.

do you train on bank hols? wen does training start? bcoz i was wonderin if i could come down and see how it goes.

Zaff

do you train on bank hols? wen does training start? bcoz i was wonderin if i could come down and see how it goes.

Zaff

Zaff, we usually train pretty much throughout the summer and play several friendlies and charity games in the lead up to the season.

We do not train on Bank Holidays so we will not be training next week. If you would like to attend the week after PM me your contact details and I will contact you and make the arrangements.

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far. If anyone else is interested please feel free to get in touch.

A quick update.

A couple of player's came to training last night after contacting me from this forum and were a very good standard!

If anyone else is interested please feel free to get in touch.

hi i am interested in trying out , i am 5 ft 7 , i am right footed , i can play in the net but can play RM OR RB

hi i am interested in trying out , i am 5 ft 7 , i am right footed , i can play in the net but can play RM OR RB

Hi, if you can send me some contact details I will get in touch and arrange a trial for you.