Owls slash prices for last match

my brothers tried to buy a ticket for the south stand and its sold out. theyre even uncovering the seats. he's gone in the north stand and thats almost sold out. no links only rumour though, we'll see. i'll say over 35,000 for defo.

http://www.swfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1301287,00.html

^^^ what :o:o:o:o:o

just been down to try and get a ticket and they were queing out of the main car park,haven't seen a que like it since we went to cardiff,unforunatly i haven't got time to que for hours today!!!so dont look like i'll be going i keep trying ticket line but thats busy aswell!!!

It's a sell out!

Only restricted view tickets remain. These can only be bought in person at the ticket office, not online or by telephone.

latest news

Only restricted view tickets remain. ..

Wish I could have got my hands on some of them, for the nine home games we have lost this season.

wonder which stand the seats are in ? wish id gone down to get a ticket lost out now:(

wonder which stand the seats are in ? wish id gone down to get a ticket lost out now:(

It'll be in the Kop won't it, that's the only home area with restricted views coz of those bloody poles (not Slusarski and co)

It'll be in the Kop won't it, that's the only home area with restricted views coz of those bloody poles (not Slusarski and co)

think its worth going down now to get one i dont mind if its restricted