Fawley st & rawson st

Trying to trace anyone who lived in these streets,preferably up until they were demolished before the industrial estate was built.

My dad lived in Rawson Street, Graham Lister :)

My dad lived in Rawson Street, Graham Lister :)

Do you have any pictures of the area or info i.e. what year the houses were demolished?Thanks.

maureen moore. colleen dooley. betty ,bobby mason.shaw family gabbitas family all lived in rawson st

fawley rd fox family.. ellwoods .doreen gledhill. hawleys. ashley? forgot his surname .trever else some went hillfoot school Ilived in abc streets opposite side of penistone rd and went to burton st school I was born in 1938

my grandmothers family the laceys lived in fawley road and my dads family the shaws lived in rawson street

Hi shazanne - I found a household in the 1911 census return that might be your grandmother's family. At 13 Fawley Road lived Albert Henry Lacey, his wife Eliza and children Gertrude, Walter, Harry, Arthur, Ernest and Charles. I imagine you have this information but I could send a JPEG scan of the census page if it's of interest..:)

hi hillsbro, thanks for that ,you could send it me please if its not to much trouble regards shazanne

Hi shazanne - I will need an email address, so as to send the JPEG as an attachment. You can't PM me until you have 5 posts, so I have PM'd (i.e. sent via "private message") my email address to you - please reply to this direct..:)

Edited by hillsbro

My grand-dad Bernard Sharpe was born on rawson st in 1922 and lived there until the early 1950's( my mum was born in the same house in 1951 and believe they lived there until she was about 2)

Hi I am Barry Piearcey lived at 10 Fawley road ,had loads of mates in ABC streets ,went to Burton street school.......my uncle Mick Fox also lived at 26 Fawley road and my cousins Ernest and Janet Pass lived in Rawson street,next door to my best pal Graham Lister........love to hearfrom anyone who remembers me .....happy days