Kitchen with small building work needed

I'm looking to have a new kitchen fitted with some building work i.e. wall removal, windows and doors.

anyone has a good contact? thanks

Hi if you want me to give you a quote, I can do the building work and fit the kitchen.Giv me a call if you want me to come and look.

pm me more details for a free quote

Hi, new to forum but 30yrs in building trade would be happy to give you some advice.07950 818472

Hi-ya, saw your post & have to tell you...I used Sterling property care - they were fantastic & saved me thousands. Was going to go to B&Q & buy one, they bought it cheaper for me & fitted it excellently. Contrary to most builders, these guys won't touch what doesn't need doing, they're not into wasting yours or their cash - great, great, great. Their head office is mansfield, but work all over midlands.

Give Simon Meadows a call - 01623 423888

Tell him I sent you - Kirsty Cambers

Hiya

I ahve just had a stunning double side and single back extension built by RAH Building Services. Russ has a complete team and all are fully qualified and can provide certificates for all works done.

Clean reliable and excellant workmanship...I am one happy client !!

We were very lucky to find him and his team. He does all size jobs and really is reasonably priced.

Russ - 07808963477

Been to price for this , all the way up to Stocksbridge , they weren't even in and turned the phone off . Class.