Classic Mini owners club in Sheffield?

hi there is a mini club in sheffield they meet at red lion pub at gleadless townend on the first sunday of every month for a run out or trip to a show etc and they also meet at the noahs ark at intake on the second wednesday after the first sunday of each month, we are a lovely bunch and welcome anyone :)

we also have a facebook page where you can find out all the meeting times and dates etc.

has anyone got a mini or metro engine for spares or repair, I want to use it for a rear wheel drive trike so any condition consider I want to do a nut and bolt strip down and restore it to as new condition.

Please let me know if you have anything on offer at my email address

cheers ALAN

Sheffield S25 2RN

email - [email protected]

also remember sun aug 10th 2014 the large classic car/bike event at the lowedges festival

greenhill park,super dayout and rossettes for all and cash prizes also a huge festival and its free entry for the cars and the festival thanks

I am looking for a mini to chop up for a project if anybody has a old mini scraper please let me know !

Cash waiting thanks :)

I am looking for a mini to chop up for a project if anybody has a old mini scraper please let me know !

Cash waiting thanks :)

for a complete rust heep your looking about a grand !

for a complete rust heep your looking about a grand !

Seen rolling shells on eBay for around £150 plus but to be honest could just be a shell as I'm going to chop it up, reason I have not bought one off there is distance.

Seen rolling shells on eBay for around £150 plus but to be honest could just be a shell as I'm going to chop it up, reason I have not bought one off there is distance.

depending on whcih bits you want. have you considered buying just the panels from, place like Eurorads or bodycar

depending on whcih bits you want. have you considered buying just the panels from, place like Eurorads or bodycar

Thanks but need a full car except engine and interior as I need the front end and back end for my project. :)

Thanks but need a full car except engine and interior as I need the front end and back end for my project. :)

give us a clue? short w/b mini ?

give us a clue? short w/b mini ?

Late reply eh ? Lol

I am still looking for a mini as am going to make the front into a chair so only need engine bay ,front end up to start of windscreen and back end into a BBQ !

Edited by Starlc

hi to all if you were wondering the sheffield mini club is still around

if anyone wants to meet with us check our facebook page,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sheffieldminiclub/

and website for more info

http://www.sheffieldminiclub.co.uk

anyone wishing to come along more than welcome :)