Starting a Gaming Group

Think we should probably confirm where we're going to be. I think the Dev Cat probably makes sense as there are several undecided people.

Right, we really need to get this sorted, it being in 3 hours and all. We've got myself, smsm and MrAndrew confirmed, and HelixFox, ridish and PuressenceUK as possibles, but we have two venues. I PMd HelixFox on ning when it was just looking like the three confirmeds and possibly him to say we'd relocated to the Springvale, but with a couple of others as possibles that's now looking less like a good idea, and I think they may think we're still on for the Cat. So who's coming, and where are they going? Reply ASAP since I'll be leaving shortly to go to probably the wrong place!

I think it's best that we make it the Devonshire Cat after all, so the original plan still stands, 7.30pm at the Cat. I shall be about 6'0", a tad on the plump side, with very short hair, a small goatee and glasses, and will wear a gaming-related t-shirt for ease of identification. I don't look like the hot chick in my avatar, sadly. It must be the beard.

Right, I'm going into town now to the Devonshire Cat via the Aagrah. Please nobody go to the Springvale because I won't be there! See y'all at 7.30, whoever y'all may be.

Sounds good, see you in a bit.

So given it's now well over a week since I suggested a session and so far nobody has responded, is it safe to assume this idea is dead? I don't understand why 14 people have registered on the Ning and I'm just inviting myself to play Rock Band. If I don't have any responses on it by the end of the weekend I'll close it down as nobody seems to have checked it in over a week.

MrAndrew hasn't posted on SF for a while so maybe the internet in his new house isn't up yet or he's busy? If people aren't interested in a group anymore I might be worth closing it down next week though. Those who are interested can let us know on here.