Van hire advice please

Anyone know a good place in Sheffield to hire a self drive van?

Metrow self drive off Penistone road are reasonable

Or Serpent Motors if you can get a lift down to Chesterfield were reasonably cheap last time I used them (OK that was 1994 but they were significantly cheaper than some others then so maybe they still are)

We found 1car1 were the cheapest within Sheffield. Decent vans and great service. Check out their website.

1 car 1 for me to.

Anyone know a good place in Sheffield to hire a self drive van?

Did you tried Hertz at Matilda Street?

I have always used Arnold Clark on Burngreave (across from the park) Thery are very reasonable and you do not have to pay any deposit down!

I have always used Arnold Clark on Burngreave (across from the park) Thery are very reasonable and you do not have to pay any deposit down!

Cheers Dawn gone with em :)

Cheers Dawn gone with em :)

Your welcome, We always use them as they have no high deposit to put down and we have always had a good experience with them :thumbsup:

On the same subject does anyone know where someone under 25 could hire a van? I need one for Saturday of this week and it doesn't seem that someone 24 can rent one? Needs to be large enough for the largest item - a King Size bed. If not I'll be asking all the 'man with van' posters for quotes......

On the same subject does anyone know where someone under 25 could hire a van? I need one for Saturday of this week and it doesn't seem that someone 24 can rent one? Needs to be large enough for the largest item - a King Size bed. If not I'll be asking all the 'man with van' posters for quotes......

Have you tried Arnold Clark? I think the only requirement they have is that you have been driving for over 2 years if my memory serves me correct!