Does anyone know what Myrtle Road is like to live on?

Anyone know anything about plumbing in?

Im assuming we've all got similar types of toilets. The cistern wont fill, the water just keeps running away down the drain.

Any ideas? Managed to turn the water tap off but the toilet is out of use.

Good job ive got another 2 toilets in mine.

Anyone know anything about plumbing in?

Im assuming we've all got similar types of toilets. The cistern wont fill, the water just keeps running away down the drain.

Any ideas? Managed to turn the water tap off but the toilet is out of use.

Good job ive got another 2 toilets in mine.

My downstairs one's doing the same thing.

I've noticed that there's a little flappy plastic re-fill pipe, which if you hold it out the water, it fills up fine. I'm considering cutting the little thing off to see if that helps.

At the top? Think my problem is the main tube in the middle

Just wondering what council tax band everyone has got around here.

We were told by the sales woman that our house (Carlton) was in band B but the council have sent us a letter saying that we are band C.

Any info would be great. Thanks

Just wondering what council tax band everyone has got around here.

We were told by the sales woman that our house (Carlton) was in band B but the council have sent us a letter saying that we are band C.

Any info would be great. Thanks

We got a letter today from council changing our Stanton from band B to C. They must have reassessed or something

Hello Dear Viewpoint residents ! If there is a Stephen Dale reading this post, pls can you PM me ? I have a card for you at my address.

Also does anybody know what's happening to the park that was supposed to be complete this summer ? Or have I lost touch on what's happening around here.

My girlfriend and I were wondering the same thing. We've started walking our dog up past the park and we noticed some neighbourly sort has been and uprooted some of the landscaped trees already!

On a similar subject to the park, does anyone know when Wimpey are returning to finish off the roads on our development?

My girlfriend and I were wondering the same thing.

On a similar subject to the park, does anyone know when Wimpey are returning to finish off the roads on our development?

I've just got my keys, think I'm the last one. I've not moved in yet as TW made a right mess of my floor screed, but was originally told the roads would be done this month.

My girlfriend and I were wondering the same thing. We've started walking our dog up past the park and we noticed some neighbourly sort has been and uprooted some of the landscaped trees already!

They told us the road was going to be done late Feb begin Mar!

They told us the road was going to be done late Feb begin Mar!

Good old reliable Wimpey..

They won't do the roads until everything is completely finished and people have moved in and used all the services (incase any pipes need digging up again...). I had a similar problem with a Gleeson's development which got finished about 3 months after the last house 'completion'

Does anyone know when the road will be done/