Sheffield Summer Fayre and Forum participants

Are you going  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but I won't wear the T Shirt
    • Yes but I would rather hand out leaflets or something else to help

Are you going to the Sheffield Fayre at Norfolk Heritage park in September?

And if you are would you be prepared to wear a T Shirt with your user name on the back and the sheffield forum logo or details of sheffield forum on the back??

*please excuse poll spelling I meant wear :blush:[rpg- changed it for you :)]

Yes! Yes! Everyone answer yes - you're coming, and you'd wear the t-shirt...go on, you know you want to...

Make Geoff smile.

Heck, make ME smile:lol:

A few ideas to hype the Forum at Sheffield Fayre:

Horticulture: we could plant a load of geraniums that spell out the Forum's name

Photography: one of our photography types on the forum could do a self-portrait: Picture of Artist on Sheffield Forum at 2am Eating Crisps

Cake: bake a cake in the shape of a computer with the name of the Forum, and a candle for each member

Computer art: a collage of all our user names and the most outrageous things we have said

Art: Macaroni sculpture of a computer, complete with staring Forum member and Forum logo on screen. Alternatively, use cutlery and include moving parts(Forum member typing on keyboard or throwing back head in laughter).

Children's art: get those kids working! A nice fingerpainting of Mummy or Daddy after being flamed on the Forum...or off at a tangent, what lands on the desk when they turn the keyboard upside down and give it a good shake

Best vegetable: Carve the Forum logo in your marrow while it is still young, and watch the letters grow with the marrow, just like Forum membership.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by cosywolf in her sig

Before criticising someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMFAO

Anyone get the idea that I'm not going to let this one go?:lol:

Who could make these t-shirts, anyway? I wouldn't know where to start looking. Anyone out there own a t printing company?8)

If someone (i.e. a rep for Sheffield Forum) wanted to go to a T-shirt printing co and request a discount for Sheffield forum members in exchange for a fair few t's then that would be a start.

First we need to find out how many would be needed and then approach the t-co'!

Because we are all having the same design, except for the User Names then it wont be difficult for the company, just we need someone to blag it for us!

Just to pop this back up to the forefront of people's minds after a long w/e without the Forum...

Anybody suddenly got the inclination to sort this one out?

I use Select Embroidery over in Rotherham. They produce T shirts, good quality ones for about £4.50 each with logos on them. You have to pay them a tenner to get the logo set up on their system and then they produce them in small or large quantities after that. It takes then 1 - 2 weeks to produce the order.

I got my daughter's name printed on a T Shirt for £3.99 in skeggy!!

I set up poll so we could see if anyone would be coming and could help.

So far not too bad - but better numbers would be nice

Moon

When is it and what day of the week? us non-residents might have to travel a bit further to come but it is not out of the question

x