Wagamama-free meal feedback

As the meal was free I felt tipping %40 was fair on this occassion.

Went yesterday to free meal preview.

It's just like the other waggas in London, decent service, standard food. You can get a chicken katsu in any wagga and will always taste the same. The bench style seating is a model that dosn't encourage a long stay so if you're looking to be in and out it's fine.

For a free meal it was great, would I go back and pay £40, I doubt it as there are lots of places doing similar stuff in sheff.

It's up to you if you tip or don't. Me personally, as did some of the others on this thread, were appreciative of the FREE meal which cost around £20 a head. It's not often a restaurant does something like that but it's a good idea to get things sorted before the 'live' date. It was also a training day so they were trying as best they could to get things right. Sometimes tips are entered into a 'pot' and as such, divided between the workers at the end of the day so being served or attended by a few people didn't stop me from tipping.

We were invited as guests for a FREE meal on a training day so would have expected the odd hiccup or issue. I hope the tips encouraged them on there first few days at work. It made me feel good anyway.

We went for our free meal yesterday evening and it was gorgeous! They apologised for sitting us so "intimately" as it was so busy - but the way everyone was sat was just normal was a noodle bar! (or it'd be normal abroad anyway....)

I had ducky gyoza with cherry hoi sin sauce (which was AMAZING - I want it again!!!) as my side, with breaded chicken curry and rice as my main - I wasn't stuck on that, but it was nice.

Will probably go again, although am really glad we got the chance to try it.