Bring back the cane!

school cane  

94 members have voted

1. 1. school cane

• YES!!!
    • no way its against there human rights

should schools bring back the cane would it solve the youth running riot ?

I had the cane & the slipper a few times.I wouldn't say it did me no harm, but i didn't rush back for weekly course.:gag:

typically at home - and start whacking parents with fines when their kids misbehave. They'd soon start pulling their kids in if they ran the risk of repeated fines and the subsequent enforcement action to get the money.

who tell me the meaning of this case

Presumably that means 4/5ths of teachers think bringing back the cane would be detrimental?

i bet those 4/5ths are university teachers

I asked my daughter who is 12 about this as it was raised on tv the other night.

She said that she thought it should be brought back as she is sick of spending her lessons listening to badly behaved children spout off and the rest of the class not getting any work done. She says the teachers just can not do anything and the kids are just out of control.

I have to say I didnt expect that answer from her.

It should be brought back for things like loading poll choices with use of unequal capitalisation and triple exclamation marks.

And poor use of the word 'there'.

And neglecting to punctuate.

!!!

I think that the cane should be used to flog Russel Brand within an inch of his life... The Cad!!!

:loopy:

People who support bringing back the cane like hitting children :heyhey::wave:

The dirty feckers.

People who support bringing back the cane like hitting children :heyhey::wave:

The dirty feckers.

Your eloquence is wasted on here, you should be utilising it by talking to these tearaways, trouble-makers and miscreants and explaining to them the error of their ways.... There we are... Problem solved! ;)

Your eloquence is wasted on here, you should be utilising it by talking to these tearaways, trouble-makers and miscreants and explaining to them the error of their ways.... There we are... Problem solved! ;)

Perhaps a cry of "feel my rod, young man" would be more effective.

???

:)

The liberal, "bleeding heart", let's rehabilitate the poor b******* approach to law and order doesn't appear to be working - but then that's no surprise.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/3285740/Criminals-on-probation-committed-120-murders-in-two-years.html

It's the sandal-wearing liberals that want a good slap - IMHO.

The liberal, "bleeding heart", let's rehabilitate the poor b******* approach to law and order doesn't appear to be working - but then that's no surprise.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/3285740/Criminals-on-probation-committed-120-murders-in-two-years.html

It's the sandal-wearing liberals that want a good slap - IMHO.

Hi!

What's a sandal wearing liberal?

The cane was an ever present threat throughout my schooldays. It was a deterrent and was rarely used BUT it worked! Yes, there were some bad 'uns who didn't care but I firmly believe that the banning of corporal punishment in schools (c1988?) has had some effect on the declining social and moral behaviour in our society today.