Blackout Crew music video

Damn right Stevierob (pardon my french!!), get back to school they obviously have had a negative influence on your life if you don't even attend school!!!! I think one of the main MC's is MC Paul Taylor I will be having words...

totally agree with you mate

Lol you thought he was being serious!

Damn right Stevierob (pardon my french!!), get back to school they obviously have had a negative influence on your life if you don't even attend school!!!! I think one of the main MC's is MC Paul Taylor I will be having words...

who do you think you are my dad or something for your information its not up to you wat i do and they arent no negative influence on my life havent u got something better to do than sit on a computer all day and make a site up just to grief the blackout crew i bet if they were on here you wouldnt carry on calling them get a life you hobo:rant:

Dowie - why aren't you in school. No wonder you like this Chav band you truant! Less lip and more learning! I think the post regarding selling out arenas may have been a bit tongue in cheek mate - couldn't sell out of tickets for a gig in a Ford Galaxy!

for a start i was in school not that its any of your business and who do you think you are my dad i will give u as much lip as you deserve and i bet there better than any rubbish you listen to so get a life and stop sitting on a com puter all day making A site up to grief the blackout crew i bet you if the blackout crew were on this site now you wouldnt be calling them now get a life u man beast:rant:

I've had to take time to remove a large number of posts because of insults and bad language. This is a family forum and not acceptable. Thread closed.