Softaware suggestion

Ok, I'm wanting to make a little video presentation, and wondered what the best free software is to do this. Basically I want to do a series of pictures, with occasional text, and also a soundtrack.

Oh, and it has to be able to play through unaided, not needing to click to make it progress to the next pic.

If you understand what I mean could you kindly help teccies :)

loadsa options all really depends what software you own already have.

personally i would use powerpoint, however if you havent got that i think windows movie maker will do what you want, and that should be installed with any windows xp onwards.

Ok, I'm wanting to make a little video presentation, and wondered what the best free software is to do this. Basically I want to do a series of pictures, with occasional text, and also a soundtrack.

Oh, and it has to be able to play through unaided, not needing to click to make it progress to the next pic.

If you understand what I mean could you kindly help teccies :)

If you are XP or Vista you can use their Movie maker programme.You can add almost anything you want to your presentation.

Thanks for the suggestions all. I've started it off with movie maker and just getting to grips with it now. :)