Sign in to follow this  

Anti-spam system

8) The anti-spam system does this stop you getting PM's forever or is it just apply to me?

Anyone trying to get intouch with me about Ghosts or Haunted Buildings please e-mail me slaterpublications@hotmail.com :) Thanks Jon

8) glad to see the forum back i am (My Yoda impression) glad to see nowts changed tho i still can't PM people

is there anything you can do about the amount of crap you get through hotmail

Originally posted by kittykat

is there anything you can do about the amount of crap you get through hotmail

You could try putting the junk filter on high but probably most of the mail you want to keep will end up in the bin also. The best I can come up with is to not use Hotmail. :)

believe me i wish i didnt use hotmail but i did and now everyone knows it as my email address and i fill it is at that on forms and things. The junk filter is so crap everything gets through to my inbox (enlargements for various different parts of the anatomy, drugs that increase sex drive, filth etc) and the way they try and make you pay a lot of money for an account that can hold a decent amound of emails is so ridiculous its funny

Go for Lycos mail. You can use it through Outlook for SMTP and POP access. No spam comes through. Jobs a good un.

Just mail everyone over time that your new address is: whatever!

:lol: that dont help me much does it....still can't get to my PM's